Best Wood Stove Fan in 2020
VODA 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Increases 80% More Warm air Than 2 Blade Fan- Eco Friendly
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
Tomersun 3 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace
- Compact Size--8.7 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches,the material of the stove fan is aluminum.
- No Batteries or Electricity required--The stove fan uses heat from the stove surface to spin,adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature.
- Longer lifetime--There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the stove fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 300℃,the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
- Whisper-quiet--The only moving part is the blade assembly.You don't even know the stove fan is there,but you FEEL the WARMTH!
- Less Consumption ,More Efficiency--The stove fan will help reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly.
TACKLIFE Stove Fan, 4 Blades Fireplace Fan,Heat Powered for Hot Air Circulation, Super Quiet and Energy Efficient, Ideal for Large Space on Log/Wood Burner/Stove/Fireplace FPF01A
- 【High Efficiency】The stove fan can improve the efficiency of hot air circulation in the room, which boost the fuel efficiency and save the fuel, providing a cozy environment
- 【Self-Powered】The fan's motor is powered by the electricity generated by a thermoelectric module in the fireplace fan. No batteries or external electricity required
- 【Longer Lifespan】 The Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the fan will gently elevates fan to protect the module and motor when the surface temperature rises above 300℃
- 【Super Quiet and Durable】The working noise with 1 meter distance is about 25dB, and the fan is made of aluminium with surface anodized makes it durable
- 【What You Get】TACKLIFE provides 7*24 after sales services for the stove fan, package contents: stove fan*1, instruction manual*1
VODA Newly Upgrade 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Eco Fan with Magnetic Thermometer for Wood Log Burner Fireplace
- Upgrade Version- Produces more warm air than the old version, circulates about 230CFM.
- Eco Friendly- Heat Powered, the stove fan generates its own energy by the heat from the stove surface, and no batteries or electricity required.
- Easy operation- No assembly needed, just put on the top of stove, the fan will spin with the temperature getting higher.
- Silent and Quiet- The noise is less than 25db, you even do not know the fan is there, but you will still feel the warmth.
- Overall size: 8.3”X 4.9”X 8.3”. Operation temperature: 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Good stove safety practice includes the use of a stove thermometer.
Tomersun 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fireplace Fan for Home Wood Log Burning Fireplace Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently
- Necessary Fireplace Accessories- the stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood burning stove, stove fans will work well and disperse hot air efficiently. wood stove fireplace fan
- Eco Friendly-The stove fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood burning stove, no batteries or electricity required. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins. wood stove fireplace fan
- Silent Operation- The only moving part of the stove fan is the blades assembly, so the working noise is below 25DB, very quiet. You even do not know the stove fan is there, but you will feel the warmth well. wood stove fireplace fan
- Operating Temperature- The general working temperature of the stove fan is 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Usually the fan gets spinning at about 55°C, and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C. wood stove fireplace fan
- Overheating Protection-The In-built Bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module. wood stove fireplace fan
Ecofan AirMax Wood Stove Fan, Large, Black Blade
- Warm your room up to 38% faster with the largest and highest performing Ecofan model, the Ecofan AirMax
- Ideal for all room sizes, the AirMax circulates more warm air further into your home!
- Tested and proven to save you up to 18% in fuel with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove
- No electricity needed, Ecofans generate power by converting the heat from your wood stove into electricity
- Designed and manufactured in Canada for over 20 years, Ecofans have been tested in the harshest winters and come with a 2 year limited warranty
CWLAKON Heat Powered Stove Fan-2019 Upgrade Designed Silent Operation 4 Blades with Stove Thermometer for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace-Eco Friendly and Efficient Heat Distribution(Black)
- 【Start Automatically】2019 Upgrade Technology,Reinforced 4 Blades,Faster Speed,Larger Air Volume.The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning.Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- 【Eco-Friendly and Self-Powered】Thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. No batteries or electricity required! Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove.Stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 122°F(50°C) and 716°F(380°C).[Energy Class A+++]
- 【Whisper Quiet】Newly Designed Blade,Larger Air Volume,Lower noise.You don't even know the stove fan is there,but you feel the warmth!You will enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- 【Safty Design】The stove fan support is made with Anodized Aluminum, able to resist high temperature up to 662°F(350°C), no deformation and no discoloration even after long time working under high temperature.
- 【Longer Lifetime】There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 400°F (200°C),the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
Dr.meter 4-Blade Stove Fan, Heat Powered Stove Fan with Built-in Temperature Gauge for Pellet/Wood Burning Stove, Fireplace, Circulation Projects to Disperse Warm Air Through House, Gloves Included
- 【Heat-powered Fan】: No electricity needed. The 4 big blades of Dr.meter Stove Fan automatically spin owing to its advanced thermoelectric module that converts the heat from your stove into electricity. It can start to work automatically when working temperature reaches. The higher the temperature is, the faster the spinning is.
- 【Efficient Thermal Conductivity】: The Heat-driven stove fan heat-conducting base is made of premium alumina, which has better thermal conductivity than steel base. Better still, much lightweight for portable use.
- 【User-friendly Temp Pad & Glove】: When the tem pad detect the temperature is equal to or over 45 degree, the tem pad will light up and display the temperature; when the tem pad detect the temperature is equal to or over 55 degree, it means the temperature exceeds the normal working range, please remove the fan from the stove to cool it for 1-2H to avoid being burned. Protective gloves are also helpful when you move fans or add fuel to the fireplace
- 【Protective Iron Sheet on the Bottom】: The heat-conducting protective iron sheet would automatically bend and tilt the fan backwards to reduce contact area, thus protect the fan when the base temperature exceeds 300°F.
- 【Quiet Motor】: Thanks to its adoption of premium motor, the fan works rather quietly and so does the blade spinning. In this way, you don't have to worry no matter when you are reading, studying, or even sleeping.
GALAFIRE [ 2 Years ] 122Â°F Start Silent Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan 4 Blade Black Small for Gas/Pellet/Wood/Log Burning Stoves + Thermometer
- ✅ [ Must Have Fireplace Accessories ] - Heat powered wood stove fan N429 makes you feel warm faster + Magnetic Stove Thermometer measures operating temperature to keep your stove safe.
- ✅ [ Compact Design ] - Height only 19 cm / 7.48'' to fit narrow spaces, ideal for all kinds of wood burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc.
- ✅ [ No Running Cost ] - Self-start at temp as low as 50°C / 122°F, no batteries required non-electric fan. Note: If the max temp on your stove top is even below 100°C / 212°F, DO NOT BUY, the fan will can't works efficiently.
- ✅ [ Burn Less Fuels, No Noise ] Quietly increase your stove efficiency, evenly distribute warm air thoughout the room with less fuels burned.
- ✅ [ Lifetime Technical Support ] - The frequently asked questions can be found on the USER GUIDE, if still any questions or complaints during uses, just contact us directly for solutions. GalaFire always stand behind products.
PANDA100 Heat Powered Stove Fan-2019 Upgrade Designed Silent Operation 4 Blades with Stove Thermometer for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace-Eco Friendly and Efficient Heat Distribution (4 Blades)
- 🔥❤[ Working principle ] hot-fed stove fan is designed to circulate the hot air created by a wood / coal stove or pellets that operates at normal surface temperatures between 60 ° C and 350 ° C.
- 🔥❤[ Quiet without noise ] You don't even know where the stove fan is, but feel the heat! You will enjoy warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- 🔥❤[ Energy saving ] the thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan motor. The improved hot air circulation and ensures greater comfort ,while reduces the wood consumption of the stove.
- 🔥❤[ Space saving ] The stove fan can be Fixed on the chimney Pipe of Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace , it is stable for Incline surface and won't take up more space.
- 🔥❤Fast delivery] We promise to deliver within 10 working days after the order.
Frugal Green Living: Easy to Make Fire Starters from Recycled Materials
Looking for a frugal and eco-friendly way to start your camp fire or wood stove? Try one of these ideas.
Little bits of used/old candles
Forage your property for pinecones and your cabinets for candles that are too small for use.
Tip: If you're planning on this project, start saving your wax candle drippings along with little bits of left-over candles in a container.
Using a double boiler, small crock pot, or a small saucepan, heat candle wax until liquid. (Whatever method you choose, use a low heat setting and melt wax slowly.)
Use metal tongs to roll pinecones in wax, drip off excess wax and allow pinecone to dry on wax paper or metal pan.
Optional: If you do not have a lot of wax to work with, just coat one side of the pinecone.
Once dry, the pinecone fire starters are ready to use. To transport, wrap in wax paper or store in a plastic container.
Laundry Roll Starters
Toilet Paper or Paper Towel Tubes
Lint from Dryer
Scrap Paper (this is a great way to recycle used wrapping paper or newspaper)
Loosely fill (stuff) a toilet paper or paper towel tube with lint.
Wrap tube completely in a piece of scrap paper, leaving at least three inches of paper to overlap each end of tube. Twist paper at ends of tube (tube should now resemble a piece of wrapped candy.)
Optional: If you have string or ribbon to recycle, tie off the ends of the tube.
Store tubes in an open metal or plastic container away from heat sources until ready to use.
Egg Carton Starters
Cardboard Egg Cartons
Small woodchips (or sawdust, or dryer lint)
Wax (as in the pinecone project, a great way to recycle old candles or candle wax drippings!)
Cut out individual egg cups from carton. Shred remainder of carton into small pieces.
Place egg cups on wax paper or metal pan.
Fill each egg cup with a mixture of shredded carton pieces and small woodchips (or sawdust/dryer lint.)
Heat up candle wax using a double boiler, small crock pot, or small sauce pan until wax is liquid. (Whatever method you choose, use a low heat setting and melt wax slowly.)
Drizzle wax over material in center of egg cups. Some melting/condensing of material will occur.
Allow to dry. Store in an airtight container until ready for use. When ready for use, use one to three egg cups (depending upon fire size.)
In a pinch and don't have time to create one of the above options? Trying using one of these on-hand items
- Birthday Candles
- Cheetos Cheese Puffs (seriously!)
- Cotton Balls
- Dried Pine Needles
These won't work as well as a long term solution, but they work better than using matches or lighters alone.