Best Wood Stove Blower in 2021
Replacement Blower for Wood Stoves 50755-D500 Heat Tech, Nesco, US Stove, Mt. Vernon, Arrow Heating, Waterford Stove, Even Temp, Earth Stove, Travis, Country Flame, Martin Industries, Regency
- General Replacement Stove Blower
- 160 CFM, 1600 RPM, 115 V, 1 Speed
- Sleeve Bearing
- Discharge Flange Mounting Holes: 4.12" x 1.47"
- Replaces: Fasco 50755-D500, WWG 1C982
Round Permanent Split Capacitor 3.3 Inch Blower | Replaces Dayton 1TDN7, 1C180, 4C440 & Replaces Fasco 50747-D401, 71213466
- Replaces Dayton 1TDN7, 1C180, 4C440
- Replaces Fasco 50747-D401, 71213466
- 115V, 50/60Hz, 1/125HP, 3000 RPM, 115V, 50/60Hz, 0.50/0.45 Amps
- UL recognized and CSA certified for quality assurance
England's Stove AC-16 Room Air Blower
- Features a 3 position off/low/high switch
- Easily attaches to the rear heat shield with 4 screws
- Ideal for free standing stoves models 50-SFP12 and 50-SNC13
3.3 Inch Blower | Replaces: Dayton 1TDP7, 4C446, 6FHX8, 4C005 & Fasco A166, 7021-3469
- All-position mounting lets you use this blower in any number of applications.
- Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain CFM at higher static pressures.
- ODP motor with auto thermal protection
- Replaces: Dayton 1TDP7, 4C446, 4C005 & Fasco A166, 7021-3469
- UL Component Recognized, CSA Certified. Not Intended For Use As Inline Blowers For Wood Burners
Round 3.3 Inch Blower with Flange | Replaces Dayton 1TDP3, 4C443 & Fasco 50748-D500 (69 CFM)
- Direct Replacement for Dayton 1TDP3, 4C443 and Fasco 50748-D500
- 12 to 75 CFM PSC and Shaded Pole Blowers, Round Outlet
- Motors have cast aluminum end shields for greater heat dissipation and protection, resulting in less downtime and longer service life
- All-Position Mounting
- Min./Max operating Temp. Range: -20 Degree to 104 Degree F
Pleasant Hearth Stove Blower
- Improve whole room heating with this blower
- Variable heat control offers the most customizable settings
- Includes power supply (6' Cord Length), and all installation hardware
- Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth Vent Free Stoves or Wood Burning Stoves
- 1 Year Warranty
Centrifugal Blower 273 CFM 1640 RPM 115V 60/50hz Replaces Dayton 1TDR3, 4C447 and Fasco B45227, 7063-3277
- 273 CFM
- 1640 RPM
- 115V 60/50hz
- Single Speed
- Replaces: Dayton 1TDR3, 4C447, Fasco B45227, 7063-3277, & Apache
US Stove 80594 Blower Motor
- Replacement blower motor for US Stove models: 24A, 30A, and the 1300, 1400 and 1500 series furnaces
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Easy, do-it-yourself replacement for worn out or nonworking blowers
Rectangular Permanent Split Capacitor Blower | Replaces: Dayton 1TDR9, 4C264, 4C448 and Fasco B45267, 7063-5176
- Replaces Dayton 1TDR9, 4C264, 4C448
- Replaces Fasco B45267, 7063-5176
- 463 CFM, 1600 RPM, 1.28 AMPS, 115 Volts 60/50hz
- Wheel Diameter 5 1/4 Inches, Wheel Width 6 7/8 Inches
- Not recommended for speed control
Hongso Speed Variable S31105 Blower 110V ~ 120V for GHP Group, Monessen/Majestic (MHSC Brands), Majestic Dutchwest Windsor, CFM US Century Plate Steel Freestanding Wood Stove Fireplace
- Total Blower Length with guard: 9.5 in. Height: 5.25 in. Depth 3.75 in. Blower size is 9" long and 5 1/4" tall. There are 4 holes to mount. They are 8" apart left to right, and 4 3/4" apart top to bottom. This optional variable speed blower can be mounted to the back of the stove using predrilled holes to improve heat circulation. Manual variable speed switch. 110V to 120V with 6' cord. 2800 RPMS. This blower set includes: 4 Mounting Hardware Screws and 1 Heat Gasket.
- Make your wood burning stove even more efficient with this blower. When you add a blower to your wood burning steel stove, heated air from the stove will be circulated better throughout your room. This blower will allow you to heat a bigger space while using less fuel, which will save you money. And a more efficient wood burning stove means that you will spend less time going outside in the cold for more firewood.
- Fits in GHP Group, Monessen/Majestic (MHSC Brands), Majestic Dutchwest Windsor, CFM US Century Plate Steel Freestanding Wood Stove Fireplace
- Fits the models including (not completed): MHSC Windsor Series plate stoves: WR1000L02, WR1500L02, WR2000L02, WR247001, WR244, WR270007, WR300007.
- ▶︎CFM: S244E, FW247001, S274E, FW27007, FW300007, CJW1000L02, CJW2000L02; ▶︎GHP: HWS-224172MH-B , HWS-224172MH-BCA , HWS-227202 , HWS-230292 , LWS-127201-B , LWS-127201-BCA, LWS-130291-B , LWS-130291-BCA
Alternative Ways of Heating Your Home
You can beat high heating bills with a wood burning stove or pellet stove.
Pellet stoves are freestanding stoves that burn tiny compressed wood pellets to create heat. The pellets are loaded into a the top of the stove, which is called the hopper. A corkscrew shaped device called an auger moves the pellets to the burning chamber. A blower forces the air out of the chamber and provides heat. Pellet stoves cost $1200 to $3000. Installation costs usually range from $100 to $300.
Wood Burning Insert
A wood burning insert is a ceramic or metal stove that is placed into an existing fireplace. Wood is burned inside the stove and creates heat. It is much more efficient than a standard fireplace because it contains a door that increases the combustion rate. Most models have a blower, while other models rely on radiant heat. Wood burning inserts cost $1200 to $2200. Installation costs vary but can cost $500 to $1000 depending on the condition and size of the chimney.
Cost of Heat
Both pellet stoves and wood burning stoves essentially use a form of wood as the source of heat. Wood is a renewable source of energy , is very abundant, and is cost efficient. It is sold by the "cord" which is a standard measurement of stacked wood. A cord of wood costs $100 to $200 depending on the type of wood. The average 2000 square foot home will use between 2 to 3 cords of wood per year.
A pellet stove burns tiny wood pellets. These pellets are sold in bags and can be purchased from specialty stores. The average cost of wood pellets is approximately $250 for a ton. A 2000 square foot home will use about two tons per season.
A wood burning insert and pellet stove will need to be restocked. The major disadvantage of a wood burning insert is that it will need to be refilled every few hours. It usually will not burn through the night without restocking the wood at least once. Pellet stoves on the other hand, can burn several days without adding more pellets. Larger models can run up to 65 hours on a low setting without the need to refuel. The ashes will need to be cleaned from both the wood inset and pellet stove everyday.