Best Wood Pellet Stove in 2023
Castle Pellet Stoves 12327 Serenity Wood Pellet Stove with Smart Controller, 18-1/4"W x 34" H x 23-3/4"D, Black
- Reinvent the way you heat your home with Castle's Serenity wood pellet stove and new Smart Controller
- The Smart Controller allows you to choose manual, thermostat, and weekly operational modes to heat your home on your schedule, Along with calendar and time based heating options, you can also set a local thermostat or manually set it on one of five burn levels
- As with any Castle Pellet Stove, you'll experience affordability, style, and practicality. Its space-saving shape and attractive design will make it a welcomed addition to any room, and with the new Smart Controller, heating your home efficiently on your terms has never been easier
- The Serenity Stove is designed to be easy to clean - there are no tubes, corrugations, or hidden chambers
- Operating Wattage 77 Watts (W), Voltage 120 Volts (V), Greater than 69.8% thermal efficiency, 1500 square feet heating capacity
Comfortbilt Pellet Stove HP22- 50,000 BTU
- 50,000 btu - Heats up to 2,800 sq. feet!
- Large viewing area - Bay Design - Carbon Black!
- Powerful Blower, EPA Certified, 110 Volt
- 55 lbs. Hopper Capacity,Auto Ignition, Ash Pan, Programmable Thermostat
- 1 Year Parts Warranty-Technical assistance available after purchase
US Stove Company US GW1949 Wiseway Non-Electric Pellet Stove, Black
- EPA-certified nonelectric pellet stove utilizes a Natural gravity feed system, for less maintenance
- 40,000 BTUs heats up to 2,000 sq. Ft
- Uses standard 3-inch pellet venting
- 60-Pound Hopper lasts for up to 36 hours
- Silent operation and Modern Style
- Material Type: Steel
Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove, Black
- Dual fuel Technology (LP or NG)
- 30, 000 BTU/hour
- Heats up to 1, 000 sq. Ft
- 2 year
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
US Stove 5660 Bay Front Pellet Stove
- 6 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- 120 CFM blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board allows easy, one-touch adjustments
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Large bay window style door with air wash glass
Cleveland Iron Works PS20W-CIW Pellet Stove, Black
- 20 lb. Hopper Capacity
- 800 sq.ft. Heating area
- Equipped with Smart Home Technology
- Remote control included
- Unique small footprint
US Stove BSK1000 Barrel Camp Stove Kit, Black
- Converts 30 or 55 gallon drums into a heat radiating wood burning stove
- Ideal for buildings, garages, cabins and more
- Includes door, chimney and barrel stand
Pelpro PP130-B Pellet Stove, Black
- POWERFUL HEATER features 50, 000 BTU input and 40, 600 BTU output that equals less loss of heat. The stove's easy to use controls include automatic ignition and intuitive dial thermostat for easy, comfortable heat.
- UP TO 2, 500 SQ FT OF HEATED SPACE due to the high BTU output and the large capacity hopper provides up to 96 hours of burning time. The stove's powerful variable-speed blower is 120 v and plugs into a 110 outlet.
- 130 POUND HOPPER capacity provides up to 4 days between refueling and features a self-emptying fire pot that extends time between cleanings.
- EPA CERTIFIED for clean-burning performance, 58% more heat output than the competition. The pellet stove is also EPA certified for best in class fuel economy at 87. 5%.
- COVERAGE provides a 5-year Firebox and 1-year Electrical for the pellet heater. This stove is mobile home approved with the included fresh air intake.
- Material Type: Steel
Traeger Grills PEL331 Signature Blend 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Never use gas or charcoal again: traeger Premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Enhance flavor: A perfect blend of hickory, maple, and Cherry hardwoods that pair perfectly with your favorite cut of beef
- Real wood pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing wood-fired taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: sustainably Sourced and manufactured by traeger in the USA
Fireplace and Wood Stove Safety
Safety tips for wood stoves and fireplaces. Preventing fires using simple methods.
Here are some tips to help you out with inspecting your chimney.
1 - Masonry chimneys need to be inspected on the mortar between bricks and stone to ensure there are no cracks that have formed. On the inside of your chimney check for crumbled mortar and check liners for holes. If anything is wrong it will need to be replaced before using again.
2 - Metal Chimneys need to be checked for rust and dents, as well as missing bolts.
3 - Check for buildup of hard black creosote; if any is present remove it. This can and will cause a chimney fire.
4 - Sweep your chimney, this ensures you get rid of built up soot that can cause a fire.
5 - For a wood stove, make sure there are no holes in the stove pipe.
6 - Air in lets on fire places and wood stoves should be left open to prevent build up of creosote, which causes fires.
7 - Keep flammable items and objects away that can catch fire.
8 - Protect the outside of your home by stacking firewood at least 30 feet from the house.
9 - Make sure to keep your roof clean, removing leaves etc.
10 - A mesh screen should be placed over the chimney to prevent sparks from going someplace it shouldn't.
11 - Vent pipes should be at least three feet above your roof.
12 - Install smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors throughout your home. Making sure to check them regularly to ensure they are working properly.
13 - When you clean the fireplace or the wood stove out, make sure never to put hot ashes in a plastic container. Uses a metal container with water to ensure no fire gets started. Removes the container to the outside of your home.
14 - Never leave a fireplace burning while you are sleeping or away from home. Make sure the fire is completely out.
15 - Choosing seasoned wood to burn will ensure a safe burn. Wood should be seasoned at least for six months.