10 Best Wood Burning Stove Thermometer
Updated on: March 2023
Best Wood Burning Stove Thermometer in 2023
Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Thermometer - Magnetic Stove Top Meter
- FOR STOVE TOP SURFACE - Calibrated to read temperature on the surface of your wood stove.
- MAGNETIC ATTACHMENT - Easily attach to your metal wood stove. Magnet will hold to 800°F.
- EASY TO READ ZONES - Optimize efficiency, prevent overheating, minimize creosote.
- PORCELAIN ENAMEL FINISH - Premium quality finish to compliment your beautiful stove.
- FLIP UP HANDLE - Quickly reposition meter to find the sweet spot for temp readings.
GALAFIRE Magnetic Stove Thermometer Oven Temperature Meter for Wood Burning Stoves Gas Stoves Pellet Stove Stoves Avoid Stove Fan Damaged by Overheat
- ✅ - [ 2019 Updated Design ] New Designed magnetic wood stove thermometer, easier to read the temperature.
- ✅ - [ Exclusive White Needle ] The bright color needle moving is clearly visible even from far away.
- ✅ - [ Accurate Temperature Reading ] Face reads 100 to 800 °F with extreme accuracy.
- ✅ - [ Monitor & Optimize Stove Efficiency ] Can be placed on the top or side of stove, single wall flue pipe ONLY, to avoid the wood stove fan damaged by overheat.
- ✅ - [ 2-Year Warranty] Contact GalaFire Customer Support team directly for a fast solution if anything doesn't meet your standards.
Magnetic Wood Stove Thermometer Fire Stove Pipe Thermometer Flue Pipe Temperature Meter for Avoiding Stove Fan Damaged by Overheating (2)
- Convenient placing: a magnet on the back allows these stove flue pipe thermometers to be placed on stove top or side; The fire stove pipe thermometer only suits for single wall flue pipe and please do not attach it on grilles directly
- Temperature range: the measuring temperature of these flue pipe temperature meter ranges from 100-900 ℉/100-500 ℃, providing accurate measuring of temperature, easy to read with large dial
- Work efficiently: the creosote buildup, optimum performance and overheat period is noted on the dial to monitor and optimize the work efficiency of your stove, avoiding stove/chimney/stove fan being damaged by overheat
- Material choosing: material choice of aluminum dial, bimetal sensor, brass pointer, metal handle, sturdy and easy operation, which offers a good monitoring of stove temperature for your family
- What you get: magnetic wood stove thermometers are in 1 package for you, which makes a good control of stove temperature, enough for your daily using
Thermometers Wood Stove Thermometers,Stove Meter Thermometers for Wood Burning Stoves Top,Flues,Stovepipe Thermometer Measures Temperatures on StoveTop,Avoid Stove Fan Damaged by Overheat
- “Overheat” indicates a too hot temp,it's risks of stove/chimney/stove fan damage.Aluminum dial,Brass pointer,back with magnet,metal handle,Bimetal thermometer sensor.
- Monitor&optimize stove efficiency,to avoid the stove fan damaged by overhea.Pointer in the “Optimum Performance” ,where the fuel consumption,heat output is at its most efficient.
- “Creosote Buildup” indicates a temp that is too low,which can cause creosote and tar deposits in the stove and chimney.Monitor temperature from 100-800°F(40-425°C)
- Magnetic stove thermometer,can be placed on stove top or side,and on single wall flue pipe.
- For Single wall flue pipe only,if not,it can also be placed on the stove top or the side.Stainless material,diameter 63mm,net weight 70g,blister package.
Inferno Stove Top Meter (3-30) thermometer measures temperatures on stove top
- Durable genuine porcelain enamel.
- Easy to read
- Made in the USA.
- Rugged steel case for long life.
- Calibrated specifically for Stove Top use
Oven Temperaturer Wood Stove Thermometer,Stove Meter Thermometer for Wood Burning Stoves Top,Flues,Stovepipe Thermometer Measures Temperatures on StoveTop,Avoid Stove Fan Damaged by Overheat
- Strong Magnetic stove thermometer,can be placed on stove top or side,and on single wall flue pipe.
- Monitor&optimize stove efficiency,avoid the stove fan damaged by overheat.
- Stove Top Thermometer with back strong magnet,Aluminum dial.Bimetal thermometer sensor.
- Easy to read.Shows surface temperature at a glance.
- Calibrated specifically for Stove Top use, deviation within 50℉.
ECZO Magnetic Stove Thermometer Oven Temperature Meter for Wood Burning Stove/Gas Stoves/Stove Pellet/Stovepipe - Avoid Stove Fan Damaged by Overheat
- 【Monitor & Optimize Stove Efficiency】 monitor temperature from 100-800°F (40-425°C), avoid the stove fan damaged by overheat
- 【Easy to Read】 Shows surface temperature at a glance
- 【Strong Magnetic Stove Thermometer】 can be placed on stove top or side,and on single wall flue pipe
- 【High Quality】 Stove Top Thermometer with back strong magnet, aluminum dial, bimetal thermometer sensor, brass pointer & metal handle
- 【ECZO Guarantee】ECZO offer 1-year Quality Warranty. If you are not satisfied with this stove fan, we give you 30 Days Money Back or Exchange Guarantee
Magnetic Stove Thermometer Fire Stove Pipe Thermometer Gauge for Wood Log Chimney Pipe Oven Temperature Meter (1)
- Package content: you will get a set of magnetic stove thermometers, can makes a good control of stove temperature, enough quantity for you to use
- Protect function: the stove temperature guage can help protect your stove from overheating, the clear mark of your burning temperature can help you make sure of the stove temperature, allow you to make full use of the fuel, ensure you are burning fuel at the operation temperature
- Convenient to use: the stove thermometer is easy to use and install, you can put the magnetic back on stove top or side, the handy hook can also attach the thermometer onto the stove or single wall flue pipe thermometer, please notice that don’t attach directly on grilles
- Quality material:The stove top meter is consist of aluminum dial, bimetal thermometer sensor, brass pointer and metal handle, durable and can be applied for a long time and you can get an accurate temperature
- Easy to read: there are 2 units reading, the measuring range is 100 to 900 degree, wide range provides accurate measuring of the temperature, the large dial is easy to read, the creosote buildup, optimum performance and overheat period is noted on the dial to monitor and optimize the work efficiency of your stove
VODA Newly Upgrade 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Eco Fan with Magnetic Thermometer for Wood Log Burner Fireplace
- Upgrade Version- Produces more warm air than the old version, circulates about 230CFM.
- Eco Friendly- Heat Powered, the stove fan generates its own energy by the heat from the stove surface, and no batteries or electricity required.
- Easy operation- No assembly needed, just put on the top of stove, the fan will spin with the temperature getting higher.
- Silent and Quiet- The noise is less than 25db, you even do not know the fan is there, but you will still feel the warmth.
- Overall size: 8.3”X 4.9”X 8.3”. Operation temperature: 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Good stove safety practice includes the use of a stove thermometer.
Vermont Castings Magnetic Wood Stove Thermometer
- Monitors surface temperature and stove performance.
- A handy aid for stove operation and stove top cooking.
- Attaches magnetically.
- Authentic Vermont Castings part.
Ban on Wood Burning Stoves
These fireplaces and stoves keep you warm and toasty in the winter and provide a psychological feeling of comfort and nostalgia from the past, but they also add to the pollution of the city.
Montreal has a new bylaw banning the purchasing and new installations of fireplaces and wood burning stoves. These fireplaces and stoves keep you warm and toasty in the winter and provide a psychological feeling of comfort and nostalgia from the past, but they also add to the pollution of the city. Since the month of November, Montreal has had 35 days that topped the acceptable level of smog readings in the city attributed to the heating season. The bylaw was adopted in the spring. Montreal Executive Committee member Alan DeSouza states he wants Montrealers to be safe.
The green supporters are delighted but naturally not everyone is happy about this turn of events. The Association of heating professionals is not convinced that the ban will have any effect upon air pollution. Their spokesperson Marc Etienne Cantin, presented his argument before City Hall complete with a wood burning stove presentation. He does not believe this new ban on wood burning stoves will decrease the air pollution. He maintains that people who have the old stoves are still going to use them. A better incentive, he believes, is to encourage wood burning stove users to purchase the newer green model stoves. These stoves produce 90 percent less greenhouse carbon emissions.
Louis Brisson, from the Quebec Lung Association does not buy into the notion of healthy wood burning stoves. He says that only zero levels of emissions are acceptable. He reports that he began coughing as soon as he approached the wood burning stoves on demonstration.
Even though Montrealers cannot purchase a wood burning stove anymore, a customer from Laval or elsewhere can still buy a wood-burning stove. Retailers have to take note where people are living in order to sell wood burning stoves. According to Normand Hamel, he can only sell Montrealers a pellet or gas stove but he can sell his customers any kind of stove they want if they live anywhere else in Quebec.
It appears that business owners are in agreement with the association of Heating Professionals. If cleaner air is the issue the city should be promoting the newer efficient models and convincing everyone who now has an older model of wood burning stove to switch over.
The administration in Montreal has not made a bylaw but they are also hoping that consumers will switch over to wood pellet stoves, natural gas, propane or electricity. DeSouza maintains that when Montrealers realize the impact on the environment and consequently upon their health they will be happy to switch over.
Hamel on the other hand, says this new bylaw has had such a serious affect on business that a suit against the banning of wood burning stoves was filed in court in July.