Best Wood Burning Camp Stove in 2021
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
TOMSHOO Camping Stove Camp Wood Stove Portable Foldable Stainless Steel Burning Backpacking Stove for Outdoor Hiking Picnic BBQ-Upgraded Version
- ♨Sturdy & Stable: This camping stove made of durable stainless steel. The windproof serrated cross stand offers a stable platform for your cookware and increases heat contact.
- ♨Unique Design, Efficient Burning: The wood stove has the double wall inside makes cold air to be heated fast when entering the chamber, thus significantly improve burning efficiency.
- ♨Unlimited Fuel: Use the twigs, leaves, branches, wood as fuel to cook a meal on your hike, and the stove includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
- ♨Foldable & Lightweight: Easily collapsible into a compact size (5.4" x 2.8") and packed in the mesh carrying sack for convenient storage. At only 1 pound.
- ♨What You Get:1*TOMSHOO Camping Stove,1*Alcohol Tray, 1*BBQ Grill Net 1*Mesh Storage Sack, 12-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- BUILT TOUGH: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- SMART DESIGN: With open mouth for convenient adding wood. Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- PORTABLE: Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying. NOTE: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
Solo Stove Campfire - 4+ Person Compact Wood Burning Camp Stove for Backpacking, Camping, Survival. Burns Twigs - NO Batteries or Liquid Fuel Gas Canister Required.
- The #1 wood-burning camp stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel's Matt Graham.
- Patented design (#D701,721) features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- Compact design nests inside the companion Solo Stove 2 Pot Set (sold separately) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
- Boils water in 2-4 mins (34 fl oz. water). 7" Diameter, 6.7"/9.25" tall (packed/assembled). Weighs only 2.2 lbs. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
UCO Flatpack Mini Portable Stainless Steel Grill and Fire Pit
- Stainless steel grill folds to 1.5 inches thick and fits in a backpack; can be used as a fire pit; comes in regular or mini sizes (sold separately)
- Regular size features 13 x 10-inch grilling area for up to 6 servings; mini features 9 x 6.75-inch grilling area for up to 3 servings
- Stable base for safe grilling; quick 30-second setup; sides of grill serve as a wind-break
- Safely contains fire and keeps fire off the ground; constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 8 x 1.5 inches; weight 2 pounds; 9 x 6.75-inch grilling area; 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
VidaLibre Camping Stove â€“ Portable Outdoor Wood Burning Folding Camp Stove for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, RV, Emergency Preparedness - Portable Camping Grill - BBQ Rocket Stove
- ✅ UNIVERSALITY Portable camping stove by VidaLibre includes all you need to prepare a hot meal for 1-10 persons. You can cook, fry, simmer, bake bread, make BBQ and kebabs. In short, VidaLibre Camping Stove can be used to cook anything you would cook in your kitchen. An additional benefit of the portable outdoor camping stove is the ability to use almost any kind of fuel (wood, branches, biomass, charcoal or dry alcohol)
- ✅ COMPACTNESS & MOBILITY Dimensions of the camping stove in the traveling state: 14" x11"x13", weight is 20 pounds. The portable camp stove doesn't take up a lot of space in your car. VidaLibre portable folding camping stove comes with a carrying bag, so it is very easy to transport this camp stove.
- ✅ EASY TO USE - Wood burning camp stove VidaLibre is ready to work in 30 seconds. You need only pull out the camping stove from the carrying bag, remove the cover, remove all the items from inside, install the chimney, and the outdoor camping stove is ready to cook your favorites dishes when you are fishing and hunting, hiking, camping, expeditions, etc.
- ✅ RELIABILITY, STRENGTH AND HIGH EFFICIENCY All the components of the camping wood stove portable are made from high-grade 1 mm thick stainless steel. The backpacking camping outdoor stoves exterior is painted with a special heat-resistant paint. Also, the portable folding camping stove is designed in such a way that even with a small amount of fuel, the camp stove is highly efficient. For example, a large pot of water boils in just 8-10 minutes.
- ✅ ANY WEATHER & ANY CONDITIONS! Neither rain nor strong wind will prevent you from preparing delicious food since the stove body protects the fire from the weather. Thanks to its versatility and low fuel consumption, the VidaLibre Multifunctional Portable outdoor camping stoves can be used in various places. NO PROPANE OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED! Perfect for serving hot food to people in military operations. Camping stove is not intended for use as a source of heat indoors. USE OUTDOORS ONLY!!
TOAKS Titanium Backpacking Wood Burning Stove (Small)
- Material: Titanium (Grade 1 or 2, no coating)
- Weight: 5.4oz (151g)
- Dimensions: Packed: 3 3/4" (94mm) (Dia) x 3 3/4" (94mm) (H) Assembled: 3 3/4" (94mm) (Dia) x 7 1/4" (183mm) (H)
- Origin: Designed by TOAKS in California and made in China
- Notes: 1. Small version of Award Winner TOAKS Titanium wood stove. 2. When it is packed, it can nest in TOAKS 750ml pots. The 750ml pot shown in the pictures is sold separately. 4. It comes with a nylon sack bag.
US Stove BSK1000 Barrel Camp Stove Kit, Black
- Converts 30 or 55 gallon drums into a heat radiating wood burning stove
- Ideal for buildings, garages, cabins and more
- Includes door, chimney and barrel stand
Find Free Firewood
With the cost of heating rising, learn how to find free wood to burn in your wood stove and reduce your heating costs significantly.
First of all you must be willing to do some work. A chain saw, hand saw, pruners, ax, maul, wedge, pickup truck, wheel barrel and good back are really helpful tools. Know how to use these tools and use them safely. Cutting and splitting wood is hard labor, very fulfilling, but does have an element of danger. Do not attempt to use a chain saw without proper instruction or experience. It is not worth a deep gash or a missing limb and I don't mean from a tree. Use safety equipment including a helmet, safety glasses, leather gloves and chaps made to protect from gouges if the chain saw slips.
Always ask the landowner permission before taking wood off any property. Stealing wood fines can quickly add up and become a felony. It is not worth stealing.