Best Winter Camping Stove in 2021
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent; Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety; Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
- The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items
DACHEL Outdoor Tent Wood Stove with Pipe (Stainless Steel Cube Stove, 151518/88inch)
- SIZE: Body open size is 15*15*18", stove pipe top high inlcude the body is 88", Inside wood space size 14.5*8*7inch and under it there have a wood ash steel drawer size 14.5*8*1inch
- STEEL: This stove body made of 304 stainless steel and the pipe made of 201 steel
- PIPE SIZE: 4pcs of 3.2" diameter chimney pipe and 4pcs 2.7" diameter chimney pipe together (over 7.5 ft. total height)
- USE: Cube stove burning with wood and use for outdoor campping in tents
- PACKING INCLUDE:Packing with stove body*1, 3.2" diameter chimney pipe*4, 2.7" diameter chimney pipe*4, clip*1 ash protection cap*1, instruction*1, total weight is 22lb
Boat Camping Tent Caravan Turkish Tea Kettle 4 Ltr / 150 oz Hot Water Heater Wood Stove & Camping Hiking Hunting BBQ & eco-friendly+Homemade Naturel Soap Gift
- SEMAVER TEA TURKISH HANDMADE CHROME SAMOVAR &TEA KETTLE & HOT WATER HEATER
- Samovar Free Energy Water Heater 4L /150 Oz Semaver Samovar Boat Camping Hiking Hunting Yachting Tea Kettle Urn Tea-urn BBQ
- DIMENSIONS: Hot water reservoir volume: 4 liters (150 oz) Total weight: 2 kg Height: 13 inches (33 cm) -Diameter: 10 inches -Chimney: 5 inches (13 cm ) BBQ
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 piece BBQ 1 piece water reservoir with cover - 1 piece chimney - 1 tap with seals and one nut
- DESCRIPTION: - Traditional Turkish Samovar - Usable with wood/kindling or charcoal - Has metal handles - Has a hot water tap - Samovar is used to boil water and brew tea using the teapot on top - The top compartment can be removed so that the bottom part can be used as a BBQ - Keep heat for a long time - It is very useful in tents, campers, boats etc
VODA Camping Wood Stove Burner for Outdoor Camping Hiking Cooking Outside Light Weight Portable Backpacking Stainless Steel Stoves for BBQ Picnic
- 【Strong & Durable】This camping stove is made of stainless steel with 1mm thickness, which is strong enough to support most of the cookwares and guarantees an extremely long life time.The serrated stands enhance the friction between the camping burner and the cookware so that the camping stove is steady enough when cooking. wood stove burner backpack
- 【Lightweight & Portable】This camping stove is designed for cooking when you have outdoor activities, so it is with campact size and can be packed in a pouch, which makes it convenient to carry and portable.The camping stove is a perfect choice for backpackers, hikers who prefer to travel outdoors. wood stove burner backpack
- 【Innovative Design】The large opening design allows you to add fuels easily, and the small holes on sides improve the air flow, provide better ventilation and higher burning efficiency. The crossed-trivet design on top creates a sturdy and stable platform for cooking in the field. wood stove burner backpack
- 【Easy to Set Up and Use】This backpacking stove can be easily assembled.Please be careful when assembling the backpacking stoves. It’s better to wear gloves to avoid being hurt. wood stove burner backpack
- 【Unlimited Fuel Source】Unlike other camping stoves that use alcohol or bulky propane canisters, you can simply use wood, twigs, leaves or branches as a fuel source while you are hiking, camping or outdoor BBQ. This allows you access to unlimited fuel while saving valuable space in your backpack. wood stove burner backpack
US Stove CCS14 Caribou Backpacker Portable Camp Stove - 14 Inch
- Complete camp stove kit that includes 6 feet of chimney pipe, legs, flue brush, damper tool and racks in a portable carrying case
- 73 Sq. In. cooking surface with included racks for drying small items or for indirect heat
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy duty steel construction for reliability
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, ice fishing, and hunting
Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove with Piezo Ignition (Orange, 1 Pack)
- Durable material: made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compact and collapsible: portable design (with small dimensions: 1. 81"X 2. 36" X 3. 15") is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Fit for pots or pans with diameter up to 7". Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- Broad compatibility: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed Fuel canisters (EN 417)
- Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- Leave no trace: adhere to “leave no trace” principles set forth by the US forest Service, bureau of land management, and national park service. Burns clean, with no debris or smooth left behind. 1 year
Winnerwell Woodlander Medium Tent Stove | Tiny Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tents, Shelters, and Camping | 800 Cubic Inch Firebox | Precision Stainless Steel Construction | Includes Chimney Pipe
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 15” x 8” x 8” (Packed); 25” x 20” x 94.5” (Assembled- 94.5” indicates total height of stove + chimney); Chimney pipe 2.5-inch diameter; 800 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design; tri-pod style spring loaded legs fold flat under the stove; chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body; side shelves function as carry handle; 20-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more; recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use
OneTigris Smokey HUT Ultralight Hot Tent, Weighs 2.6Ib, Black Orca Series
- Quality Materail: Made with 20D Silicon-coated Nylon Fabric with waterproof YKK Zippers and waterproof treated seams, waterproof rating 3000mm, lightweight, durable and highly versatile
- Double Backpacking Tent: 10.4ft/ 3.2m in Diameter, 5.2ft/ 1.6m in Height, ample space for 2 persons with a top opening for a burning stove and hot flue pipe (the "chimney")
- Quick Setting: Comes with no tent bottom, only a full set of kits for a quick and easy setup in the cold
- Good Ventilation: 2 windows for ventilation at the top for good airflow with 1 zippered side entrance
- Ultralight Tent: Weighs only 2.6Ibs (1200g), a super light double shelter for the adventurers
Little Problems Solvers for Big Camping Problems
Overcome some big camping problems with these little problems solvers that will make visiting Mother Nature more enjoyable.
Roughing it for a few days with Mother Nature can present some interesting challenges, as well as breathtaking scenery. To enjoy your stay more and overcome some big camping problems, try these little problems solvers.
Reusable mesh bags have dozens of uses at the camp site. They can be filled and suspended by the handles to keep food and other belongings off the ground, they are perfect for holding wet shoes, towels and clothing or just collecting dirty clothes in general. Place vegetables or fresh caught fish inside for safe rinsing before cooking. The mesh bags are easy to wash and dry for reusing.
Not all camping and hiking areas have cell phone reception, but walkie-talkies can be used anywhere and will keep you in touch with your camping partner(s). Invest in a pair of walkie-talkies that are water-resistant and have rugged exterior cases that can survive being dropped.
Bungee cords have as many uses as mesh bags out in the wilderness. Create clothes line to dry wet clothes, help hold the tent in place, hang a lantern or even hang a filled mesh bag with a bungee cord looped over a tree limb. Take several along on your next camping trip.
Safe and Locking Cable
Of course everyone camping and hiking through the woods is an honest and upright person and to keep them that way you need a safe with a locking cable. Even when electronics are of little use out in the bush you need them to reach your camping destination and after you arrive you will need a way to keep your electronics and other valuables safe. Put them in a safe and use the locking cable to secure the safe inside the trunk of your car.
Towels have a multitude of uses at the camp site, even if you don't plan on swimming or bathing by water immersion during your camping trip. Use a towel to cover a chair/rock/log for sitting comfort, extra cover on a chilly night, dry wet dishes or other camp gear or to create a curtain around a makeshift latrine. Look for camping towels that are made of super absorbent fabric and take up very little packing space.