Best White Gas Stove in 2023
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, 1-Burner, Green
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
MSR WhisperLite Portable Camping and Backpacking Stove
- Shaker Jet technology makes cleaning as simple as shaking the stove.
- Made to last with durable stainless steel and brass.
- Burns cleanly on White Gas and white gas varieties.
- Minimum Weight: 11 oz. (305 g) Packaged Weight: 14.5 oz. (410 g)
- Lifetime warranty
MSR WhisperLite International Multifuel Backpacking Stove
- Multi-Fuel-Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Light and Sturdy: Lightweight stainless steel legs offer excellent durability
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
GE JGBS30DEKWW Freestanding Gas Range
- Contains spills and make cleaning quick and easy
- Clear window makes checking food easy
- Easily wipe away messes from a smooth
Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual-Fuel Camping Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
MSR Super Fuel White Gas for Camping and Backpacking Liquid Fuel Stoves
- Designed to improve stove performance, with fewer cleanings and less maintenance
- Clean-burning; tested to be 100 percent pure
- Reduced clogging with no dyes or additives to solidify and cause clogs
- Sold in canisters of 1 quart/32 fluid ounces
- Made in the USA
Coleman 2-Burner Classic Liquid Fuel Stove
- 2-burner liquid fuel stove with 14,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Pair of high-performance Band-a-Blue burners work with up to 10-inch pots
- Primary burner is 7,500 BTU; auxiliary burner is 6,500 BTU
- Windblock system shields burners from gusts for maximum heat
- Includes 2.5-pint fuel tank that runs on Coleman liquid fuel
Optimus Svea 8016279
- Classical, light-weight gas stove of solid brass
- This stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes
- Self pressurized tank, no pump needed
- Ideal for solo and high-altitude mountaineering tours and wherever packing volume and weight are critical
- Material: Brass, aluminum
- Simple: Lid also serves as a small cooking pot, there are no loose parts to loose, handle is a built in maintenance tool
- Reliable: Built in cleaning needles that work without having to stop the cooking process
- Essential for low-oxygen high altitude use, a white gas burning stove
GAS ONE GS-2000 Dual Fuel Double Portable Propane or Butane Stove with Camping and Backpacking Gas Twin Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Stainless Steel & White)
- Dual fuel - new dual fuel propane 16 oz or butane 8 oz twin stainless steel body butane stove with stainless steel surface, grate making stability and cleaning An easy task
- Auto Ignition - piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches per burner in order to ignite flame
- Heat output - up to 16, 000 BTU with adjustable dial (each burner provides up to 8, 000 BTU); Heat Resistant Knob
- Safety features - built in cartridge ejection system and the gas flow cut off mechanism. Designed to prevent any gas leaks, The gs-2000 will eject the cartridge and cut off flow when over-pressure is detected operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz
Maytag MGR5755QDW Gas Stove: A Reliable Gas Range Oven
The Maytag MGR5755QDW stove top and oven will easily get you through this Thanksgiving and beyond.
This gas range has a nice stove top as well as a large gas oven. The color I have is white and the cook top surface is constructed of a porcelain enamel. This surface turns out to be relatively easy to clean however I have noticed some discoloration, so be sure to check that your cleaning products are compatible. The stovetop comes complete with a standard set of 4 gas burners and they all work wonderfully, and cooking is very quick. You receive a nice even heat. Two burners are rated at about 2700 W and the other two are rated around 3500 W.
The oven heats quickly and bakes wonderfully. The Maytag MGR5755QDW has a wonderfully engineered oven that delivers a nice even heating throughout and I have yet to burn the bottoms of my muffins. There are two oven racks included and the oven's size at over 5 cubic feet is more than larger enough for most average sized families.
Have you ever left the house for work and wondered if you've forgotten to turn the stove off? I would imagine this would happen more frequently with an electric range then a gas one but either way this range is equipped with an automatic shut off which should give you a little piece of mind.
The Maytag MGR5755QDW comes in at about $600 which is decent for a full sized gas range. It has performed well for me and I have had no serious issues with this stove / oven, in fact it has way out performed my previous appliance. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a reliable gas cook top at a decent price.