Best Tent Wood Stove in 2020
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent; Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety; Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
- The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items
US Stove CCS14 Caribou Backpacker Portable Camp Stove - 14 Inch
- Complete camp stove kit that includes 6 feet of chimney pipe, legs, flue brush, damper tool and racks in a portable carrying case
- 73 Sq. In. cooking surface with included racks for drying small items or for indirect heat
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy duty steel construction for reliability
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, ice fishing, and hunting
DACHEL Outdoor Tent Wood Stove with Pipe (Stainless Steel Cube Stove, 151518/88inch)
- SIZE: Body open size is 15*15*18", stove pipe top high inlcude the body is 88", Inside wood space size 14.5*8*7inch and under it there have a wood ash steel drawer size 14.5*8*1inch
- STEEL: This stove body made of 304 stainless steel and the pipe made of 201 steel
- PIPE SIZE: 4pcs of 3.2" diameter chimney pipe and 4pcs 2.7" diameter chimney pipe together (over 7.5 ft. total height)
- USE: Cube stove burning with wood and use for outdoor campping in tents
- PACKING INCLUDE:Packing with stove body*1, 3.2" diameter chimney pipe*4, 2.7" diameter chimney pipe*4, clip*1 ash protection cap*1, instruction*1, total weight is 22lb
VidaLibre Camping Stove â€“ Portable Outdoor Wood Burning Folding Camp Stove for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, RV, Emergency Preparedness - Portable Camping Grill - BBQ Rocket Stove
- ✅ UNIVERSALITY Portable camping stove by VidaLibre includes all you need to prepare a hot meal for 1-10 persons. You can cook, fry, simmer, bake bread, make BBQ and kebabs. In short, VidaLibre Camping Stove can be used to cook anything you would cook in your kitchen. An additional benefit of the portable outdoor camping stove is the ability to use almost any kind of fuel (wood, branches, biomass, charcoal or dry alcohol)
- ✅ COMPACTNESS & MOBILITY Dimensions of the camping stove in the traveling state: 14" x11"x13", weight is 20 pounds. The portable camp stove doesn't take up a lot of space in your car. VidaLibre portable folding camping stove comes with a carrying bag, so it is very easy to transport this camp stove.
- ✅ EASY TO USE - Wood burning camp stove VidaLibre is ready to work in 30 seconds. You need only pull out the camping stove from the carrying bag, remove the cover, remove all the items from inside, install the chimney, and the outdoor camping stove is ready to cook your favorites dishes when you are fishing and hunting, hiking, camping, expeditions, etc.
- ✅ RELIABILITY, STRENGTH AND HIGH EFFICIENCY All the components of the camping wood stove portable are made from high-grade 1 mm thick stainless steel. The backpacking camping outdoor stoves exterior is painted with a special heat-resistant paint. Also, the portable folding camping stove is designed in such a way that even with a small amount of fuel, the camp stove is highly efficient. For example, a large pot of water boils in just 8-10 minutes.
- ✅ ANY WEATHER & ANY CONDITIONS! Neither rain nor strong wind will prevent you from preparing delicious food since the stove body protects the fire from the weather. Thanks to its versatility and low fuel consumption, the VidaLibre Multifunctional Portable outdoor camping stoves can be used in various places. NO PROPANE OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED! Perfect for serving hot food to people in military operations. Camping stove is not intended for use as a source of heat indoors. USE OUTDOORS ONLY!!
Preself 3 Person Lightweight Tipi Tent Hight Wind Resistance Teepee Tents Hot Tent for Family Team Outdoor Backpacking Camping Hiking
- 3 PERSONS, 4 SEASONS TIPI TENT. Designed 2 big air vents and a stovepipe. Double door. it is an ideal choice for family or team to camping hiking in all seasons. NOT INCLUDE INNER TENT.
- ENOUGH SPACE FOR 3 PERSONS. Bottom diameter:10.5ft (3.2m) , height5.2ft (1.6m) . You can cook, chat, work comfortably inside.
- HIGHT WIND RESISTANCE. Made of anti-tear 210T patterned polyester. The performance of Anti-tear is better than Nylon. Waterproof is PU2000mm. It can resist strong wind and rain.
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPACT. Weight is only 3.4lb, Package is small enough to bind on backpack. Easy & quick setup, Anyone can setup the tent within 10 minutes.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x tipi tent , 15 x pegs, 8 x ropes, 1 x storage bag,1 x accessories bag, 1 x pole (NO INCLUDE STOVEPIPE)
OneTigris Smokey HUT Ultralight Hot Tent, Weighs 2.6Ib, Black Orca Series
- Quality Materail: Made with 20D Silicon-coated Nylon Fabric with waterproof YKK Zippers and waterproof treated seams, waterproof rating 3000mm, lightweight, durable and highly versatile
- Double Backpacking Tent: 10.4ft/ 3.2m in Diameter, 5.2ft/ 1.6m in Height, ample space for 2 persons with a top opening for a burning stove and hot flue pipe (the "chimney")
- Quick Setting: Comes with no tent bottom, only a full set of kits for a quick and easy setup in the cold
- Good Ventilation: 2 windows for ventilation at the top for good airflow with 1 zippered side entrance
- Ultralight Tent: Weighs only 2.6Ibs (1200g), a super light double shelter for the adventurers
Boat Camping Tent Caravan Turkish Tea Kettle 4 Ltr / 150 oz Hot Water Heater Wood Stove & Camping Hiking Hunting BBQ & eco-friendly+Homemade Naturel Soap Gift
- SEMAVER TEA TURKISH HANDMADE CHROME SAMOVAR &TEA KETTLE & HOT WATER HEATER
- Samovar Free Energy Water Heater 4L /150 Oz Semaver Samovar Boat Camping Hiking Hunting Yachting Tea Kettle Urn Tea-urn BBQ
- DIMENSIONS: Hot water reservoir volume: 4 liters (150 oz) Total weight: 2 kg Height: 13 inches (33 cm) -Diameter: 10 inches -Chimney: 5 inches (13 cm ) BBQ
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 piece BBQ 1 piece water reservoir with cover - 1 piece chimney - 1 tap with seals and one nut
- DESCRIPTION: - Traditional Turkish Samovar - Usable with wood/kindling or charcoal - Has metal handles - Has a hot water tap - Samovar is used to boil water and brew tea using the teapot on top - The top compartment can be removed so that the bottom part can be used as a BBQ - Keep heat for a long time - It is very useful in tents, campers, boats etc
US Stove BSK1000 Barrel Camp Stove Kit, Black
- Converts 30 or 55 gallon drums into a heat radiating wood burning stove
- Ideal for buildings, garages, cabins and more
- Includes door, chimney and barrel stand
Can a Wood Stove Save Me Money?
Here's the three questions you need to ask to determine if heating your home with a wood stove would save you hundreds or thousands of dollars a year in heating expenses.
As Middle-Atlantic and Northeast United States residents have to endure the cost of heating their homes through a second consecutive harsh winter, they are beginning to ask if they can save money by installing a wood stove and heat their home with wood instead.
The answer to this question is like the answer to so many of life's questions: yes and no.
My wife and I asked the same question nearly eight years ago when we looked at a 20-acre lot full of wood and knew our heating bills were beginning to a larger and larger bite out of our monthly budget.
Besides we like to stand or sit in front of a fire, cloaked by the warm blanket of heat it provides.
Take this three-question quiz -- just like we did -- to see if you will save as much money as we do by heating your house with a wood stove.
Do You Have an Inexpensive Supply of Wood at Hand?
It seems simple enough, but converting to a wood stove won't save you money if the cost of wood in your area is high. If you have a large wooded lot or live in an area were hardwood is readily available, you could save hundreds of dollars a year by using a wood stove to heat your home.
To see if you will save money, compare the cost of heating your home with wood against the heat source you are using now. Call around to get wood prices and then plug in the numbers at this handy heating price calculator to see if you will save money.
Before you get too excited, remember that the cost of installing a wood stove could reach as high as $3,700, according to DYI Life. Your final cost will be determined by the price of your stove, the type of home you have and the cost of labor in your area. Stoves cost between $400 for an old-fashion box type to as much as $1,500 for a large, modern wood stove. The rest of the initial expenditure is the cost of installation.
However, if you could save $100-$300 a month or more by using a wood stove, you could recover your initial investment in less than two years. Then you would still have a wood stove to heat your home for many years to come and continue to save money on your monthly heating bills.
My wife and I have access to inexpensive wood and we use our wood stove as a primary source of heat in our 1,800-square-foot, two-story home. We still use propane gas for the clothes dryer, the hot water tank and occasionally to heat the house on days when we aren't home to keep a fire going in the wood stove.
We went from using 1,200 gallons of propane a year to using less than 400, saving thousands of dollars a year in the process by heating our home with a wood stove.
If your answer is yes, go to the second step.
Do You Have the Type of a House That Benefits From a Using a Wood Stove?
If you have a home with many small rooms, you probably won't benefit from the use of a wood stove. That's because a wood stove's heat gradually builds up as currents of air naturally flow from room to room. The best homes for wood stove heat are structures with large open areas such as an open kitchen and family room arrangement.
Wood stoves don't operate like a forced air furnace which responds to a flip of a switch or a thermostat's signal to start up and force out wonderfully warm air throughout the house almost instantly. Like it or not, my wife and I still have rooms that the wood stove doesn't heat up properly. However, we still save hundreds of dollars a month heating our home with a wood stove so we live with the minor inconvenience. We used the central heat for a few minutes each day to heat up those rooms rather than using it for 24 hours a day.
Do You Like Exercise?
Wood stoves require a lot of work. You lug wood into the house, start a fire, and carry out ashes several times a day. Sometimes, you wake up to a cold house, go outside in frigid temperatures, and come back in to light the stove. You do all of this before you have your first cup of coffee.
If you are collecting your own wood, you'll need to cut it, split it and stack it. For me, it's a better workout than the one I'd get at a health club so I'm happy with the work. Also, I realize I'm saving hundreds of dollars a month heating my home with a wood stove instead of spending $50 a month for a health club membership.
What Are You Waiting For?
If you've answered yes to these three questions, you are a good candidate to get a wood stove, enjoy the natural glow of a fire and the warm blanket of heat it provides. Even better, you'll cut down on the cost of heating your home.