Best Survival Stove in 2020
TOMSHOO Camping Stove Camp Wood Stove Portable Foldable Stainless Steel Burning Backpacking Stove for Outdoor Hiking Picnic BBQ-Upgraded Version
- ♨Sturdy & Stable: This camping stove made of durable stainless steel. The windproof serrated cross stand offers a stable platform for your cookware and increases heat contact.
- ♨Unique Design, Efficient Burning: The wood stove has the double wall inside makes cold air to be heated fast when entering the chamber, thus significantly improve burning efficiency.
- ♨Unlimited Fuel: Use the twigs, leaves, branches, wood as fuel to cook a meal on your hike, and the stove includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
- ♨Foldable & Lightweight: Easily collapsible into a compact size (5.4" x 2.8") and packed in the mesh carrying sack for convenient storage. At only 1 pound.
- ♨What You Get:1*TOMSHOO Camping Stove,1*Alcohol Tray, 1*BBQ Grill Net 1*Mesh Storage Sack, 12-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
Lixada Camping Stove,Portable Folding Wood Stove Lightweight Titanium Alcohol Stove for Outdoor Cooking Backpacking Stove
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Lightweight and compact, folds flat in seconds to fit into any pocket.
- STURDY STRUCTURE: Strong stainless steel construction creates a stable platform for your cookware, very durable.
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN: With an opening for convenient adding wood. Air vents for good ventilation and efficient burning.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using twigs, branches, leaves. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries required, less carbon footprint. Includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
UST Folding Stove with Fuel Cubes and Lightweight, Durable Construction for Backpacking, Camping, Hunting, Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” D (open), 4.5” L x 3.75” W x 1” D (closed), weighs 3.8 oz (without cubes) and 4.6 oz (with cubes)
- EASE OF USE: Simply place on level ground, light the fuel cubes (included), set a metal cup, pot or pan on the flame and begin cooking or boiling
- VERSATILITY: Can be used with multiple fuels, including bio fuels (not included)
- RELIABLE: Stove can hold most all size pots and a single cube (UST Fuel Cube) burns for approximately 18 minutes
- COMPACT: Stove can hold fuel cubes when folded to provide convenient storage and can be packed in a backpack, pocket or any other gear
Esbit Ultralight Folding Pocket Stove with Six 14g Solid Fuel Tablets
- Simple and stable stove is constructed from durable, galvanized steel; Folds down to a small, compact size
- Includes 6 smokeless, Esbit 14 g solid fuel tablets; Each tablet burns approximately 12 minutes; One tablet boils 500 ml of water in about 8 minutes
- Two cooking positions suitable for cups, pots, and pans (not included)
- Dimensions-closed: 3.9 inches x 3 inches x 0.9 inches (9.8 x 7.7 x 2.3 cm); Weight, including solid fuel: 6.3 ounces (180 g)
- Made in Germany; 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
TOMSHOO Upgrade Camping Stove & Backpacking Stove with Wood Ash Plate & Foldable Handle, Portable Folding Windproof Wood Burning Stove Compact Stainless Steel Alcohol Stove Outdoor Camping Hiking
- ☆STABLE & STURDY,UPGRADE WOOD ASH PLATE & FOLDABLE HANDLE: Made of strong stainless steel, this camping stove is built to last long even under heavy weight or high heat. The windproof serrated cross stand offers a stable platform for your cookware and increases heat contact.Wood ash plate & foldable handle let you use it more convenient.
- ☆EFFICIENT BURING,LESS SMOKE: The wood stove is designed with a simple yet scientific structure: Wide opening makes it easy to add wood; Double-wall structure creates a clean gasification and secondary combustion; Air vents near the bottom improve air circulation to help the fuel burn more completely with less smoke.
- ☆UNLIMITED FREE FUELS: Use the twigs, leaves, branches, wood as fuel to cook a meal on your hike, no more money spent on gas canisters, no chemical emissions and carbon footprint. The stove includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
- ☆FOLDABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible into a compact size (5.4" x 2.8") and packed in the mesh carrying sack for convenient storage. At only 1 pound, this portable wood stove is lightweight and minimizes the burden on your backpack.
- ☆VERSATILE APPLICATION: This camping stove comes with a grill which allows you to start barbecue wherever you set up your camp. It is suitable for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic, BBQ, outdoor survival and adventures.Note: Wood stove only, the pot and other items in the picture are not included.
Solo Stove Lite - Portable Camping Hiking and Survival Stove | Powerful Efficient Wood Burning and Low Smoke | Gassification Rocket Stove for Quick Boil | Compact 4.2 Inches and Lightweight 9 Ounces
- GEAR OF THE YEAR WINNER
- PATENTED DESIGN - LESS SMOKE. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL IS FREE. No more spending money on white gas or expensive liquid canister fuel
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FAST BOIL TIME. Boils water in 8-10 mines (34 flu oz. water). 4.25" Diameter, 3.8"/5.7” tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and chrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- COMPACT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. The compact Solo Stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 (not included) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
Coghlan's Emergency Camp Stove
- Compact, lightweight emergency camping stove requires no liquids, priming, or wick
- Includes 24 fuel tablets; uses any solid fuel such as Hexamine, Trioxane, or Sterno
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, and more
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1 year limited warranty
TOMSHOO Camping Wood Stove Portable Folding Lightweight Stainless Steel Wood Burning Backpacking Stove for Outdoor Survival Cooking Picnic Hunting (Stainless Steel)
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY and UNLIMITED FUEL FROM THE NATURE. Different from traditional gas stove, TOMSHOO camping stove gives you an environmental and simple way to enjoy camping. You can get twigs, leaves, dry grass, pinecones as original fuel from nature naturally.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight and easily collapsible. Package collapsible size is 5.5"x5.5"x 3.38" and the weight is 0.61lbs (0.28kg), compact design makes outdoor stove easy to be packed in a small storage bag leaves more room in your backpack.
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL: Crafted with high quality stainless steel and owned pot support system creat a stable cooking platform and distributes hear evenly. This portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way.
- High Thermal Efficiency: Pocket bellows and air vents for good ventilation and efficient burning. The secondary combustion keeps camping wood stove burning continued for 20mins with dry firewood and wood chips.
- What You Get: 1 x wood burning stove, 1 x storage bag, 1 x pocket bellow,1 x user manual, 2-YEAR PROTECTION FOR FREE from the date of its original purchase.
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
Don't Burn Your Face on the Hot Wood Stove
A hilarious and embarrassing true story from my childhood in northern Canada.
After hours of play and a long day it started to get dark and it was time to bring wood in for the night. Of course in the winter in the north night time falls around 4 in the afternoon. After hauling in enough wood for the stove to keep us all warm and cozy until the next sunrise we came in and started throwing off our damp, frozen layers of clothing. Huddling around the hot wood stove we quickly stripped off just dying to have the heat touch our thawing skin. We shivered and shook with wide eyes and rosy cheeks. We are all laughing and giggling being silly like a group of 4 rambunctious girls. Upstairs Darlene, their mother was fixing us warm cocoa. The warmth got us excited in a frenzy of giggles we would try to get as close to the wood stove without touching it as possible. My friend would throw her scarf on the the top of the stove just long enough to warm it and then put it against frostbitten face and sigh in the warm relief. I saw this and thought it was a pretty good idea. Whipped my gloves off, threw them on the stove top and in no time stuck it right on my red, rosy cheek! At this point I screamed realizing I just burned my face on a hot wood stove with my mitten. The rubber finger pad had melted and now it was stuck on my face. Now we were really roaring as I had my mitten hanging off my face with tears pouring down and my gut bursting in laughter. We were all rolling on the floor. Then my friend grabbed the dangling mitten and ripped it right on my face. It burned and I had to pick off the extra melded on burnt rubber off my lower cheek close to my chin. For days I had to explain the red patch on my burnt face and how I learned that there is more then one way to burn your face on a hot wood stove.