Best Stovetops And Ovens in 2022
Welcome Home Diabetic Cookbook: 450 Easy-to-Prepare Recipes for the Slow Cooker, Stovetop, and Oven
Welcome Home Cookbook: 450 Comfort Food Recipes for the Slow Cooker, Stovetop, and Oven
Gas Stove Stovetop Oven Fire Flame Pilot Burner Burst Switch On Turn Cooking Kitchen Hot Heat Sound Effects Appliances Stove
Add On Poses
Cooktop Installation - Replacement - Electric Hard Wired - Existing Fuel Source
- Customer must confirm dimensions of purchased unit fit within counter space
- Removal and installation of customer-provided cooktop in existing location
- Connecting cooktop to existing wiring
- Haul away old cooktop is not included
- Breakdown packaging material and placing in customer's recycle bin
- Cutting countertop space for cooktop installation is not included
Linda's Silicone Kitchen Stove Counter Gap Cover Long & Wide Gap Filler (2 Pack) Seals Spills Between Counters, Stovetops, Washing Machines, Oven, Washer, Dryer | Heat-Resistant and Easy Clean (Black)
- COVER & SEAL THE GAP BETWEEN YOUR STOVE AND KITCHEN COUNTER – Our best selling silicone counter gap cover helps you say goodbye to that hard to clean gunk and debris that gets stuck in the gap between the stove and the counter. We are proud to offer you America’s #1 counter gap cover, with a sleek matte black design that blends well into all types of kitchens
- EASY INSTALL GUARANTEED – Our Gap Covers are 21" long x 2.3" wide, and will sit perfectly in place on all stoves. The non-slip flexible silicone gap cover conforms to stove and counter surfaces, and adapts to uneven spaces. Our Gap Erasers are easily customizable by simply cutting to fit sizes that are non-standard
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN & DISHWASHER SAFE – Our anti-dust and smudge resistant silicone design makes us unrivalled in the market, allowing you to keep the strip clean and stain free. In addition, our gap covers are dishwasher safe and easy to wipe clean with just water. Enjoy our anti-static and fingerprint resistant gap cap cover now
- HEAT RESISTANT AND FLEXIBLE SILICONE – Our Oven Gap Guard are made from 100% heat resistant food grade silicone, designed to withstand temperatures of up to 446F (230C). Our flexible non-slip silicone stays right where you put it, and being FDA approved, is safe to use around pets and children
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Enjoy a risk free purchase and buy with confidence with our Lifetime Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase - simply return it. We stand behind our products 100%, so you can return at any point and receive a hassle-free, easy refund. Order today at no risk!
Capparis Kitchen Silicone Stove Counter Gap Cover, Easy Clean Heat Resistant Wide & Long Gap Filler, Seals Spills Between Counter, Stovetop, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Set of 2 (25 Inches, Black)
- ✅ NEW MODEL: Unlike other products in the market, the Capparis-designed anti-static non-tacky top surface is matte black (not shiny). It is fingerprint and smudge resistant and does not collect dust which helps in keeping the cover clean and stain free. The back side is shiny non-slip (tacky) which keep the cover tight in place.
- ✅ Made of 100% food grade FDA-approved heat resistant silicone, the gap cover withstands up to 446 degF (230 degC), does not melt or warp. Avoid direct contact with flame/pot.
- ✅ Sits perfectly in place, the flexible silicone gap cover conforms to stove and counter surfaces (even if they are uneven) and may be easily cut to fit non-standard sizes
- ✅ Covers the gap between stove and kitchen counter. With sleek design, the gap covers blend well into modern kitchens. They are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- ✅ LIFETIME WARRANTY: Capparis stove gap covers are designed in California USA and made with premium quality FDA-approved food-grade silicone material. They are great additions to the kitchen and make wonderful gifts! We promise to ensure your absolute satisfaction with every purchase. As a result, we offer a LIFETIME, NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE policy on all our products!
Oven Liner Roll for Various Ovens StoveTop Grills
- KEEP YOUR OVEN LOOKING NEW. Catches spills and boil-overs. Use it for bottom of Electric, Gas, Toaster and Microwave ovens. Wipes clean easily. Resists heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 degrees Celsius). Dishwasher-safe.
- MAKE MORE LINERS FROM ONE ROLL. The 70" x 16.25" roll gives you the option to plan and cut liners to your needs, reduce trim wastes and get more liners. Long or short, you got it covered. If you feel limited by a pre-cut liner, grab your Home True Oven Liner roll today and get more value for your money!
- ENJOY MANY BAKING AND GRILLING MOMENTS with the 0.20 mm thickness and the patented non-stick coating on both sides that simply outlast other liners. And with the ability to use both side of the liner, you just doubled the fun.
- SURPRISE YOUR FRIENDS by using it also as a liner for Pan, Cookie Sheet, Stove-Top, Fridge Shelves, BBQ Grill, Bakewares. Use it also as Baking sheet, Food Dehydrator, Crafting Mat or Food Presentation Mat during picnics, parties and tailgating!
- TRY IT NOW, RISK FREE with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your Home True Oven Liner comes in a colored box. Great for gifts on any occasion. Get yours today!
2 Pack 21 Inches Kitchen Stove Counter Gap Cover - Premium Silicone Spill Guard for Stovetop, Oven, Washer, Dryer, Washing Machine and More, Matte Black, by ITEMporia
- MULTIPURPOSE - Bridges the gap between stove and counter, as well as other gaps on your kitchen, house or office.
- HIGH-QUALITY SILICONE - Designed with top-notch silicone, very durable, doesn't warp or melt, and can resist to high temperatures.
- 21 INCHES LONG - Cover all of those irritating counter gaps in your kitchen, home and office
- EASY TO CLEAN - Due to being made of high-quality food-grade silicone, the Stove Counter Gap Cover can be cleaned in as little as 2 minutes with a damp cloth, hence saving you time and minimizing cleaning efforts.
- SET OF TWO: Each pack includes 2 pieces, they also come with 12 months warranty & 30 days Money Back Guarantee, buy with confidence!
Lodge 8 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Small Pre-Seasoned Skillet for Stovetop, Oven, or Camp Cooking
- 8-inch Skillet can saute, sear, fry, bake and stir fry
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use
- Made in the USA
Remove Common Kitchen Stains with These Tips
Common kitchen stains on countertops, sinks, stovetops and more can easily be cleaned away with these tips.
Everyone loves to hang out in the kitchen. It's the heart of the home and the room where the food and drinks are stored. The frequent use of kitchen facilities adds up to a lot of cleaning and occasionally doing battle with a tough stain that refuses to budge. Common kitchen stains on countertops, sinks, stovetops and more can easily be cleaned away with these tips.
Price Tag Marks on Countertop
Not only are the kitchen countertops perfect for food prep, they are also the dumping ground for everything we cart in through the door. Items purchased from the store get placed on the countertops until needed, then when the item is picked up, it leaves behind it's mark. An ugly price tag stain that won't wash off with soapy water. Grab the bottle of rubbing alcohol, dampen a soft cloth and wipe the stain away. Make a paste of baking soda and water if the stain needs a little abrasion to eradicate it.
Stovetop or Countertop Food Stains
The food spill that was forgotten about days ago is now a dry, caked-on food stain mess that looks like it may require a jack hammer for removal. To remove the dried food stain, wet a dish cloth or two paper towels with hot, soapy water and place on the caked-on food mess for a few minutes. This should loosen the dried food so it can be easily wiped away. If it leaves a stain behind on the countertop, use rubbing alcohol to remove it.
Water Spots on Sink and Faucets
Everything in the kitchen has been wiped down and is sparkling clean, everything that is except for the kitchen sink and faucets. The water spots on the kitchen sink and faucets are making them look old and dirty. Remove those water spots with a soft cloth dampened (not wet) with white vinegar. The vinegar also disinfects the surface and removes odors from the air.
Remove Tea Stains
Love a cup of hot tea but hate the stains tea leaves behind in favorite cups? Scour those tea stains away with a soft wet cloth and baking soda. Baking soda is a natural cleansing agent that has a mild abrasive that will remove the tea stains without harming the tea cups.
Burned Coffee Pot Stain
Someone forgot to turn the coffee maker off and the quarter cup of coffee left in the pot burned and adhered to the glass coffee pot. Don't toss the coffee pot out, remove the burned on coffee stains by sprinkling a layer of salt in the bottom of the coffee pot, then add a layer of crushed ice over the salt and let sit for several minutes. Swish the partially dissolved salt and melted ice around the coffee pot, pour out then rinse with water. Most of the burned on coffee crud should come right out. If a coffee stain remains in the bottom of the pot, repeat the salt/ice removal treatment.