Best Stovetop Griddle Pan in 2021
Lodge LPGI3PLT Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10.44" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles, 10.5" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pre-seasoned products don't have non-stick function
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven.
Cooks Standard Hard Anodized Nonstick Square Griddle Pan, 11 x 11-Inch, Black
- Cookware has a hard anodized surface that is durable and harder than stainless steel
- The heavy gauge aluminum core distributes heat evenly and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick coating delivers exceptional performance and makes cleaning easy
- Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 500F.
- Not induction compatible. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
- Item Shape: Square
- Included Components: Griddle Pan
Lodge LDP3 Grill/Griddle, 16.75 in, Black
- Item Shape: Rectangular
- Included Components: Measurement Guide
Cuisinart 655-35 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch by 20-Inch Double Burner Griddle - Charcoal
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for Browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard anodized exterior: cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with Titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Handles: Solid stainless steel riveted handles.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring. Constructed to last
- Lifetime warranty
- 2-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Metal-safe, Quantanium, nonstick interior reinforced with titanium
- Solid, stainless-steel riveted handles provide easy, slip-free grasp
- Hand wash only; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 13 by 20 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop | 2-in-1 Reversible 20â€ Cast Iron Grill Pan For Stovetop with Easy Grip Handles | Use On Open Fire & In Oven | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Gets Better with Each Use
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND: Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 20” grill and griddle masters heat distribution for the perfect sear
- A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC: Contemporary features include a smooth, scratch-free finish, a perfect 20x10 size to fit over two stove burners, and easy-grip handles. Works with all heat sources too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
- IMPROVES WITH EVERY USE – The more you cook, the better they perform. Your Legend skillets arrive with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
- A LEGEND IS FOREVER – What’s better than a warranty? 1,000 years of proven performance. Legend skillets and cooking pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron; for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron; for the sourdough baker; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
Vremi 20 inch Large Nonstick Cast Iron Griddle for Kitchen Stove Top - Two Burner Flat Pancake Grill Griddle Pan - Pre-seasoned and Reversible - Portable for Indoor Oven Gas Stovetop or Outdoor BBQ
- VERSATILE TWO-SIDED GRIDDLE GRILL - This large, flat, reversible grilling pan features a smooth griddle side for pancakes and a ridged grill side creating classic grill marks for steak and sausages. Great for knocking out grilled treats day or night
- PRE-SEASONED with EVEN HEATING -This universal grill plate pan is pre-seasoned for flavor so you can enjoy seared meats or grilled vegetables right away. Its cast iron surface slowly cooks to distribute heat evenly for chef quality meals anytime
- DESIGNED with GREASE SLOPES to TRAP FAT - Both sides of this large rectangular cast iron grill skillet feature a naturally non-stick surface and grease slopes to drain off fat in food to deliver healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious
- PORTABLE with a BUILT IN HANDLE - This camp griddle pan's versatility for various recipes makes it a winner! It includes sturdy built-in side handles for a secure and convenient transfer from a stovetop to oven to even a small outdoor campfire
- FOR DOUBLE BURNER GAS COOKTOPS - This 19.75 x 10" griddle is large and sturdy enough to cover two burners on an indoor gas range for stovetop BBQ cooking. To clean, hand wash and dry thoroughly to prevent rusting (allow to cool fully before cleaning)
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Dishwasher safe 11" Square Griddle
- Hard-Anodized aluminum ensures superior heat retention and even cooking
- German-Engineered, PFOA-free, 3-layer, non-stick coating allows for effortless food release
- Unique rolled edges designed for drip free pouring of sauces, reductions and more
- Contoured handles designed to stay cool to the touch for a comfortable grip
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials are oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe
Nordic Ware 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch 10230AMZ 2 Burner Griddle 16.5" x 9.875" x .375", Black
- Made of heavy-weight aluminum construction
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor cooking
- Fits over two stove burners or any camp stove
- Non-stick surface for easy clean up
- Made in the USA
Ecolution Reversible 19.5â€ x 11â€ Grill/Griddle Pan, Non-Stick, Dishwasher Safe, Double Burner Family Griddle Grill Pan Cookware, Cast Aluminum, Reversible Grill/Griddle
- VERSATILE REVERSIBLE GRILL AND GRIDDLE- Cook large meals on either side of this reversible grill/griddle. Use the ribbed side for grilled foods, like steaks or chicken, or use the flat griddle side for a variety of your favorite foods like pancakes, bacon and eggs
- EASY TO CLEAN- Unlike cast iron grill/griddle pans, this cast aluminum reversible grill and griddle pan is dishwasher safe, allowing you to save time on clean up in the kitchen between uses
- EVEN HEATING- The cast aluminum construction is heavy gauge for even heating across two stovetop burners so you can evenly cook your entire meal on one surface
- PREMIUM NON-STICK COATING- Cooking meals is a breeze with the non-stick coating. Food slides right off and onto your plate and makes clean up quick and easy. No more having to soak your pan or struggle to do the dishes
- EASY TO USE- The dual handle design makes it easy to move this expansive cooking surface from stovetop to counter. The expansive 19. 5” x 11” cooking surface allows you to use this one pan to make an entire meal for a family
- Item Shape: Rectangular
How to Turn a Saucepan into a Stove-Top Popcorn Popper
You don't to waste money on microwave popcorn or buy an air popper. Here's how to make great popcorn using items you probably already have in the your kitchen.
Things You Will Need:
An inexpensive saucepan with a lipped edge (the medium saucepans available in supermarkets are perfect, don't use an expensive saucepan just in case the popcorn burns)
Vegetable oil (canola works too)
Bulk Popcorn Kernels
Step 1: Portion the Popcorn Kernels
Pour 1-2 tablespoons of oil into your saucepan. Swirl the oil around the pan. You need just enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of oil. Then, add enough popcorn to cover the bottom of the pan with one layer of popcorn kernels (usually about 2-4 tablespoons of kernels, depending on the size of the pan).
Step 2: Salt the Unpopped Popcorn Kernels
Add a generous sprinkling of salt to the popcorn kernels. Salting before popping allows salt to get inside the kernels when the popcorn pops. Don't worry, not all the salt will end up on the popcorn, but if you can't consume much sodium, leave the salt out and shake an herb blend onto the finished popcorn. Don't add herbs before popping, as they will burn.
Step 3: Cover with Crimped, Pierced Aluminum Foil
Next, tear off a square of aluminum foil that's about twice as wide as the saucepan. Crimp the edges of the aluminum foil around the lip of the saucepan, so that there's an aluminum "bump" in the middle of the saucepan. Then, pierce the foil several times with a knife, a fork, or a skewer.
If you want melted butter on your popcorn, now is the time to melt it. Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and melt by zapping for 30 seconds on 50% power.
Step 4: Cook the Popcorn
Turn one of you stove burners on to one notch above medium (that's 7 on most ranges). If you are cooking on gas, you can place the saucepan on the burner right away, but if you use a glass-top or coil stove, let the burner warm up for a few minutes before cooking. Once the saucepan is on the heat, shake it constantly for the entire length of the cooking process (this will usually be 2-3 minutes). Your popcorn is done when the time between pops is 2-3 seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for about 30 seconds before removing the foil (so that any remaining pops don't go off in your face).
Step 5: Add Seasonings to Taste
If you are using melted butter, pour it into a large bowl, add the popcorn, and toss to coat. You can also sprinkle on whatever other seasonings you like. Feel free to add more salt if not enough stuck to the popcorn. Enjoy!