Best Stovetop Griddle in 2020
Lodge LPGI3PLT Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10.44" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles, 10.5" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge LDP3 Grill/Griddle, 16.75 in, Black
- Item Shape: Rectangular
- Included Components: Measurement Guide
Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop | 2-in-1 Reversible 20â€ Cast Iron Grill Pan For Stovetop with Easy Grip Handles | Use On Open Fire & In Oven | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Gets Better with Each Use
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND: Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 20” grill and griddle masters heat distribution for the perfect sear
- A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC: Contemporary features include a smooth, scratch-free finish, a perfect 20x10 size to fit over two stove burners, and easy-grip handles. Works with all heat sources too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
- IMPROVES WITH EVERY USE – The more you cook, the better they perform. Your Legend skillets arrive with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
- A LEGEND IS FOREVER – What’s better than a warranty? 1,000 years of proven performance. Legend skillets and cooking pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron; for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron; for the sourdough baker; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
Cuisinart 655-35 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch by 20-Inch Double Burner Griddle - Charcoal
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for Browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard anodized exterior: cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with Titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Handles: Solid stainless steel riveted handles.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring. Constructed to last
- Lifetime warranty
- 2-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Metal-safe, Quantanium, nonstick interior reinforced with titanium
- Solid, stainless-steel riveted handles provide easy, slip-free grasp
- Hand wash only; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 13 by 20 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle, 10" x 18", Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Nordic Ware 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch 10230AMZ 2 Burner Griddle 16.5" x 9.875" x .375", Black
- Made of heavy-weight aluminum construction
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor cooking
- Fits over two stove burners or any camp stove
- Non-stick surface for easy clean up
- Made in the USA
Vremi 20 inch Large Nonstick Cast Iron Griddle for Kitchen Stove Top - Two Burner Flat Pancake Grill Griddle Pan - Pre-seasoned and Reversible - Portable for Indoor Oven Gas Stovetop or Outdoor BBQ
- VERSATILE TWO-SIDED GRIDDLE GRILL - This large, flat, reversible grilling pan features a smooth griddle side for pancakes and a ridged grill side creating classic grill marks for steak and sausages. Great for knocking out grilled treats day or night
- PRE-SEASONED with EVEN HEATING -This universal grill plate pan is pre-seasoned for flavor so you can enjoy seared meats or grilled vegetables right away. Its cast iron surface slowly cooks to distribute heat evenly for chef quality meals anytime
- DESIGNED with GREASE SLOPES to TRAP FAT - Both sides of this large rectangular cast iron grill skillet feature a naturally non-stick surface and grease slopes to drain off fat in food to deliver healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious
- PORTABLE with a BUILT IN HANDLE - This camp griddle pan's versatility for various recipes makes it a winner! It includes sturdy built-in side handles for a secure and convenient transfer from a stovetop to oven to even a small outdoor campfire
- FOR DOUBLE BURNER GAS COOKTOPS - This 19.75 x 10" griddle is large and sturdy enough to cover two burners on an indoor gas range for stovetop BBQ cooking. To clean, hand wash and dry thoroughly to prevent rusting (allow to cool fully before cleaning)
Ecolution Reversible 19.5â€ x 11â€ Grill/Griddle Pan, Non-Stick, Dishwasher Safe, Double Burner Family Griddle Grill Pan Cookware, Cast Aluminum, Reversible Grill/Griddle
- VERSATILE REVERSIBLE GRILL AND GRIDDLE- Cook large meals on either side of this reversible grill/griddle. Use the ribbed side for grilled foods, like steaks or chicken, or use the flat griddle side for a variety of your favorite foods like pancakes, bacon and eggs
- EASY TO CLEAN- Unlike cast iron grill/griddle pans, this cast aluminum reversible grill and griddle pan is dishwasher safe, allowing you to save time on clean up in the kitchen between uses
- EVEN HEATING- The cast aluminum construction is heavy gauge for even heating across two stovetop burners so you can evenly cook your entire meal on one surface
- PREMIUM NON-STICK COATING- Cooking meals is a breeze with the non-stick coating. Food slides right off and onto your plate and makes clean up quick and easy. No more having to soak your pan or struggle to do the dishes
- EASY TO USE- The dual handle design makes it easy to move this expansive cooking surface from stovetop to counter. The expansive 19. 5” x 11” cooking surface allows you to use this one pan to make an entire meal for a family
- Item Shape: Rectangular
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pre-seasoned products don't have non-stick function
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven.
NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate - 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES: The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides. The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich, eggs & pancakes. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL: The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick, effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter, oil or cooking spray. Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F: The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F. Features extra wide skillet size for large meals, bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0.6”H. Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING: The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food, making it a healthier cooking option. Ideal for grilling chicken, steak & vegetables. Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY: The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods. Works on gas, induction, glass ceramic & electric stove top. It is stain-resistant & easy to clean. Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
DIY: How to Install a Cooktop Range
Information about a stovetop range and how to install one in your home.
First off, you'll need to remove grills or covers from the cooktop you already have. Then, if needed, remove any cabinets, drawers, or doors that would allow you more room and space to work in. Sounds pretty easy so far.
After you get passed the first steps, you'll need to turn the valve handle on the gas shutoff, so that the valve is in the off position. And to make sure you don't get zapped, make sure to unplug any electrical supplies to the igniters, and turn off power to the circuit box.
Now that you've done all that, you'll need to loosen the flexible gas supply line and remove it from the valve. Be sure to take off brackets or screws that might be securing the cooktop to the top of the counter. Once you've accomplished all this, the cooktop should slide out easily.
Next, you need to install the regulator to the bottom of the cooktop. The regulator keeps gas coming in at an optimal pressure level for burners. Now it's time to install the gas line onto the regulator with screws.
Afterwards, the cooktop is prepared and ready to be dropped down into the counter. Once you've done that, go under the cooktop range and tighten up the connection in between the flexible hose and the gas supply hose.
To be sure you won't have any problems with leaks, be sure to spray a soapy water solution onto the line, and check for any air bubbles. Then, shut the valve and go in and tighten any remaining joints on the pipes. And apply the same soapy solution to them to make sure they're free of leaks.
Once you've assured that everything is tight enough, open up the valve and plug it back into the power cord. Then it's time to replace any cabinets, doors, or drawers you took off for space. After that, it's smooth sailing.
You've gotten this far, and now you're ready to finish it right? Well, all you need to do is install the knobs that came with your cooktop. And of course, you'll need to put together the burners. And finally, you just need to set the grates down into the proper place.
To accomplish this task, you'll only need a few simple tools with you in your tool box. First off, make sure to have a drill, in case you need to remove any drawers or cabinets. And beside that, you'll need a set of pliers.
And to take care of the brackets and other screws, you'll need a Philips screwdriver and a flat-head screwdriver. Also have with you a ruler or tape measure to make sure everything fits perfectly. And if it doesn't, be sure to have a saw, so you can saw more room into the counter if needed. And lastly, you'll need a wrench or socket set by your side.
Since a cooktop range is a household appliance, a store near you most likely carries them. Stores like Lowe's or Sears carry them for anyone looking to buy one. The only thing you'll lose from this purchase, would be a cluttered kitchen.
It's hard to think of reason why someone wouldn't want an accessible appliance like the cook top range. With all of the pros it can bring to your household and easy installation, a cook top range is an ideal cooking method for you and your home.