Best Stove Top Oven in 2020
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman Propane and Liquid Fuel Camp Stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-Clean Aluminum Steel Construction Resists Scratches and Corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Omnia Oven. Your oven on the stove top. Ideal solution for boat oven, camp oven, and RV oven. Also known as a wonder pot.
- Bake pizza, brownies, cakes, breads, casseroles and more on the stove top!
- Designed to bake on any type of burner – gas, electric, kerosene, or camp stove – or even on a grill.
- Food has same texture as when baked in a conventional oven.
- Steam vents in lid ensure that breads and cakes aren’t soggy.
- Holds as much as an 8” square baking pan or 2.1 quarts.
Omnia Oven Kit: RV Camping and Home Deluxe Kit: Omnia Stove Top Oven, Baking Rack and 2 Silicone Liners. Includes 12 Custom Parchment Paper Rounds: 20.00 Savings
- This DELUXE KIT has TWO (2) SILICONE INSERTS, one for savory and one for sweet dishes. Almost every dish you prepare in an electric, natural gas or propane oven can be made in the Omnia. It holds about as much volume as an 8" baking pan.
- Aluminum cooking & baking pot and lid -- steel base and stainless steel baking rack. Inside cooking dimensions: 9-1/4" diameter by 2-1/4" height. Unique heat distribution chimney cone is 3-3/4" diameter by 2-1/4" high.
- Additional custom-fit parchment rounds for non-stick baking (up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit). Twelve are included with your purchase. Also included is a full-coverage silicone mould.
- It is especially pleasant to use at home for small baking and cooking recipes because it heats up the kitchen far less than conventional ovens.
- This deluxe kit includes two (2) silicone insert, one for savory and one for sweet dishes. There's an increasingly active Omnia stovetop oven cooking community you can access on Facebook at: Omnia "Stovetop Oven" Cooking
BakerStone Pizza Box, Gas Stove Top Oven (Stainless Steel)
- Wood fired performance on your gas stove. Converts your Indoor Gas Range or Portable Outdoor Stove Burner into an artisan pizza oven
- Bake Artisan Pizzas in 2-4 Minutes*; fits up to an 11 in. pizza (*Performance may vary depending upon burner BTU's, environmental conditions and other factors.)
- Sear and Roast Steakhouse Quality Meats, Fish and Vegetables Using a Cast-Iron Skillet
- Reaches 600˚ F to over 800˚ F (over a single 12k to 18k BTU gas burner)
- NOTE: Will not work on electric or induction ranges and cannot be used on gas range / stove top with top surface (upward facing) control knobs.
MasterPan Non-Stick Stovetop Oven Grill Pan with Heat-in Steam-Out Lid, nonstick cookware, 12", Black, MP-107
- Low and Wide Grill Ribs: Allows for multi-use so you can grill but also stir fry and sauté food. Use as Grill pan, fry pan, sauté pan or as a casserole, an all in one frying pan
- Stovetop Oven: Steam releasing, heat trapping lid of the nonstick grill pan retains heat on the inside but releasing steam at the same time to avoid condensation on the inside. Creates the perfect oven-like feeling on the inside keeping fried food hot and crispy
- Even Heat Distribution: food cooks efficiently across the surface of the on-stick frying pan; No hot spots; oven safe up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit without the lid
- Superior Non-stick and Stain Resistant: MasterPan uses ILAG’s GRANITEC triple layer non-stick coating which is PFOA and heavy metal free. Food comes right off the non-stick aluminum pan, so it makes cooking more enjoyable and easier. Lag Granite is a multilayer, ceramic reinforced, scratch-resistant non-stick coating for demanding home use
- Cook n' Serve: Beautiful interior and exterior finish lets you go straight from stove top to Table top. It's a pan and a serving dish all in one. The lid will help keep food Warm yet crisp. Includes removable silicone grabbers to protect hands from hot pan handles
BBQ Grill Easy Clean Portability on Gas Stove
- TYPE : BBQ ROASTER, Non-electric convection oven ; perfect for western and eastern style cooking
- Prevents odor, smoke and splashing oil : prevents smoke and odor by discharging fat and grease immediately as it forms.
- Promotes healthy meals and healthy diet : removes unhealthy fat and grease from your foods.
- Easy to clean and maintain : all grill sections are removable and accessible for thorough cleansing.
- Portable and easy for outside use : great portability for outdoor barbecue use, sturdy, windproof and heatproof.
30 Quarts Kitchen Convection Oven - 1400 Watt Countertop Turbo, Rotisserie Roaster Cooker with Grill, Griddle Top Rack, Dual Hot Plates, Toaster, Baking Tray, Skewers and Handles - NutriChef PKRTO28
- DUAL HOT PLATES: NutriChef’s PKRTO28 is a multifunctional kitchen oven that comes with dual hot plates in large and small. Other than that, it has other versatile cooking styles such as bake on baking tray, grill with griddle, toast, turbo, rotisserie, broil and roast
- CONTROL CONSOLE: Adjust time, temperature and functions with the oven cooker front panel rotary controls. The convenient cooking lamp and easy access glass door make cooking easier than ever. The 60-minute timer ensures ideal results every time
- 1400 WATT POWER: This kitchen convection oven has an energy efficient high power heating element at 1400 watts. The hot plate power is 1000 Watt (Large) and 600 Watt (Small). The maximum temperature setting is 450 °F
- 30 QUARTS CAPACITY: Cook for a lot of people with this toaster oven’s 30+ quarts capacity. Even though it can cook more, it is actually compact with an exact dimension of 19.6’’ x .16.0’’ x 13.5’’ that’s perfect for any kitchen countertop or tabletop
- EASY TO CLEAN: The stain resistant housing, slide-out tray, and removable grill rack make the convection toaster oven roaster easy to clean after everyday use. It also has an easy to access glass door and weighs 28 lbs
- Auto Shutoff after 60 minutes for Safety
- Burner 1 Temperature Setting
Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
Koblenz PFK-400 Victoria 4-Burner Gas Stove, Bronze, 18" x 24"
- Bronze color
- 4 Burner stove
- Porcelain enamel top cover
- Manual ignition
- BOX DIMENSIONS: Width: 26" Depth: 21" Height: 6" Net weight: 15 lb
- Hose and regulator not included
- 16,000 total BTUs in four high-performance burners
- Fully adjustable flame control for burner efficiency and optimal product life
- Includes a Porcelain cover which shields for maximum protection
- Manually ignited with a standard canister of LP Gas (no power needed)
- Measures 20.08 x 24.6 x 5.12 (LWH)
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet and Double Dutch Oven Set â€“ 2 In 1 Cooker: 5 Quart Deep Pan, 10-Inch Frying Pan Converts to Lid for Dutch Oven â€“ Grill, Stove Top and Induction Safe
- 2 IN 1 VERSATILITY: Use the 5Qt pan and 10 inch skillet separately, or use the frying pan as a lid to create a 5 quart double Dutch oven. Sear, fry, bake, grill, broil, braise and sauté anything indoors and outdoors - on grills, induction and stove tops.
- FACTORY SEASONED: don't waste time and effort seasoning your pans and start working on your signature dishes right away with pre seasoned skillets. The nonstick surface makes cooking delicate foods like eggs effortless.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our cast iron skillet and Dutch oven combo is a kitchen essential and made from premium quality cast iron that will provide a lifetime of quality cooking. It balances oil effectively So it won't break or wear down.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: to ensure long lasting use, Clean cast iron cookware by hand with Warm water and a stiff brush. Don't use soap or clean it in the dishwasher. After multiple washes You can easily restore it by using natural oils.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re confident in the quality of our cast iron cookware set and back it with a 1 year, no Hassle Guarantee to ensure your satisfaction. Start searing meats, sautéing vegetables, baking casseroles and much more!
Holiday Crockpot Recipes
More things to cook than you have stove and oven room for? Worried that some of your dishes will get cold while others cook? A crockpot could be the answer to your prayers.
Macaroni and Cheese
2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups macaroni, uncooked
2 cups milk
12 oz evaporated milk
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp dry mustard powder
Mix all the ingredients. Coat the sides and bottom of a 4 to 6 quart crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the crockpot, cover and cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours on low.
Makes six servings.
10 apples, peeled and cubed (McIntosh or Rome recommended)
3 pears, peeled and cubed
1 cup cranberries
½ cup apple cider
1 Tbsp lemon juice
3 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp ground cloves
½ cup brown sugar
Put the apple and pear cubes into the crockpot. Gently stir in the cranberries, then pour in the apple cider and lemon juice. Sprinkle the fruit with the spices and brown sugar. Stir until the ingredients are completely mixed. Cover and cook for eight hours on low.
Makes twelve servings. Can be served either cold or hot.
Broccoli and Cauliflower with Sauce
2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
2 cups fresh cauliflower, chopped
¼ cup water
1 cup milk
1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp butter or margarine
2 Tbsp flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
Put the vegetables and water in a saucepan and heat at medium high until the water boils. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about three minutes or until they are becoming tender. Drain any water left.
In a separate pan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the salt, pepper, and flour. Stir until the mixture is smooth. Add milk and turn up the heat to medium. Cook the mixture until it reaches the thickness you desire, making sure to stir constantly. Add the cheese and stir it until it has melted.
Place the vegetables in the crockpot and pour the sauce over them. Make sure the broccoli and cauliflower are well-coated. Cover the mixture and cook for two hours on low, or until the vegetables are tender.
Makes six servings.
If you want to save time on the big day, mix the sauce and vegetables in a bowl the night before and refrigerate. Then pour it into the crockpot when you are ready to cook it.
Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
2 lb baking potatoes, cubed and unpeeled
2 Tbsp butter, cut into lumps
1 ¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1 cup milk
¼ cup water
Put the butter and potatoes in the crockpot. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over them, then add the milk and water. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed well. Cover and cook for seven hours on low.
Take the potato mix from the crockpot and put it in a bowl. Mash the potatoes until they are the consistency you like.
Makes 4 servings.
Variations - for garlic mashed potatoes, add ½ tsp garlic powder to the mixture at the same time you add the salt and pepper. For creamier potatoes, add a spoonful or two of sour cream when you mash them. For cheesy potatoes, sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the potatoes after mashing.