Best Small Wood Burning Stove in 2020
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
US Stove 1269E Small EPA Certified Cast Iron Logwood Stove, 54,000 BTUs
- EPA-certified to the latest standards
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 sq. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction, perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops
- Accepts logs 23 inches in length
- Includes solid cooktop surface and a safety handle.Dimensions:Depth: 33in,Width: 18.5in,Height: 25.75in,6in Flue Collar,Weight:120lbs
US Stove CCS14 Caribou Backpacker Portable Camp Stove - 14 Inch
- Complete camp stove kit that includes 6 feet of chimney pipe, legs, flue brush, damper tool and racks in a portable carrying case
- 73 Sq. In. cooking surface with included racks for drying small items or for indirect heat
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy duty steel construction for reliability
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, ice fishing, and hunting
US Stove BSK1000 Barrel Camp Stove Kit, Black
- Converts 30 or 55 gallon drums into a heat radiating wood burning stove
- Ideal for buildings, garages, cabins and more
- Includes door, chimney and barrel stand
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
DACHEL Outdoor Tent Wood Stove with Pipe (Stainless Steel Cube Stove, 151518/88inch)
- SIZE: Body open size is 15*15*18", stove pipe top high inlcude the body is 88", Inside wood space size 14.5*8*7inch and under it there have a wood ash steel drawer size 14.5*8*1inch
- STEEL: This stove body made of 304 stainless steel and the pipe made of 201 steel
- PIPE SIZE: 4pcs of 3.2" diameter chimney pipe and 4pcs 2.7" diameter chimney pipe together (over 7.5 ft. total height)
- USE: Cube stove burning with wood and use for outdoor campping in tents
- PACKING INCLUDE:Packing with stove body*1, 3.2" diameter chimney pipe*4, 2.7" diameter chimney pipe*4, clip*1 ash protection cap*1, instruction*1, total weight is 22lb
YYAN Folding Stove Mini Stainless Steel Portable Wood Burning Grill Outdoor Camping Backpacking Cooking 1-2 People (Silver)
- Stable cooking platform supports reliably the kitchen utensils, and you can enjoy good taste of cooking with the top grill mesh.
- Portable carry bag and foldable construction, make it to be folded like a book and store it in backpack. It can be assembled successfully with some simple steps.
- Perfect ventilation design keeps high efficient burning.
- Add conveniently wood, charcoal, branches, or leaves, through the door of stove.
- Ideal for fishing, picnic, camping, travel, hiking and other outdoor actives.
HY-C MH-6R Magic Heat Bottom Crimp Heat Reclaimer for Use with Wood Burning Appliances, UL Listed, Fits 6" Single Wall Chimney Pipe
- Only UL listed heat reclaimer on the market. Reclaims up to 30% of otherwise lost heat going up your chimney and distributes it into your home.
- Crimp down configuration is designed for use with wood burning heating applications with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees.
- Easy to install. Fits 6" flue diameter. Built in soot scraper cleans tubes internally allowing for maximum heat transfer.
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet. Removable back allows for easy maintenance. Designed for use with single wall connector pipe.
- Toggle switch allows the 225 CFM fan to operate in two modes, either run continuously or thermostat control mode. Made in the USA. One Year Limited Warranty.
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- BUILT TOUGH: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- SMART DESIGN: With open mouth for convenient adding wood. Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- PORTABLE: Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying. NOTE: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
Tiny Wood Stove Can Charge a Cell Phone
An international aid company has debuted a tiny wood-stove that in addition to cooking food, can also be used to charge a smartphone.
As many residents of New York and New Jersey can attest in the aftermath of superstorm Sandy, a reliable way to charge a cell phone in times of disaster can be a lifesaver. And that is apparently exactly what the BioLite camp stove has been for some. Discovery Magazine says it's the little stove combines the best of design and function in an engineering product. It can cook food and charge a handheld device such as a smartphone or tablet computer. And notes Mail Online, it can come in mighty hand in urban environments when Mother Nature strikes, taking out the power with it.
It's pretty simple, yet ingenious, Discovery says, made of just two parts: the oven chamber, and the electricity producing chamber. The first is obvious enough. A user puts in dry wood or other burnable material and then heat from the fire is used to cook foods that are set on top of the little stove. The secondary chamber is what's new. Heat from the first chamber is channeled into the second, where pressure builds and forces a fan to spin inside. That fan serves as a turbo for a small generator that produces just the right amount of DC to recharge a smartphone.
Originally designed, Online says, as a basic tool for campers or hikers to help keep connected when traveling in areas without electricity, the BioLite camp stove has proven to be an indispensable tool for those who have lost power due to Hurricane Sandy. Wood from furniture, paper, or even bound dry grass is being used to provide not only heat for cooking, but to help those in the affected areas stay in touch with friends, family, and most importantly, those that are out there trying to help those in need.
The BioLite isn't much bigger than a coffee pot, but is capable of cooking an entire meal the company says, and if run for just a few hours, can fully charge a cell phone. The whole stove weights just over two pounds, or about the same as quart of soda. It's made by a startup called BioLite that also makes other wood burners for other purposes; the company's overall mission is to conceive of new ways to bring technology to third world countries that lack a sophisticated economic infrastructure. The BioLite camp stove sells for $129 and the company says sales are currently on backorder due to high demand from people wanting them to cope with power outages in New York and New Jersey.