Best Single Burner Propane Stove in 2020
Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green - 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
Bayou Classic High Pressure Cooker, 14" wide, 10 psi SP10 Cooker
- High-pressure outdoor propane cooker
- 1-piece welded steel frame, 14-inch diameter cooking surface, wide-set legs for stability.The flame on this high pressure propane burner is adjustable, therefore you can obtain a roaring flame or turn the flame down small enough simmer a cup of coffee
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1 year limited warranty
GasOne 200, 000 BTU Square Heavy- Duty Single Burner Outdoor Stove Propane Gas Cooker with Adjustable 0-20Psi Regulator & Steel Braided Hose Perfect for Home Brewing, Turkey Fry, Maple Syrup Prep
- Portability - portable cast iron one burner camp stove, sturdy and durable design, made of cast iron long lasting and good for projects
- High heat output- 200, 000 BTU; fully adjustable heat-control regulator knob (paint chipping after use is perfectly normal, there is no paint that will withstand 200, 000BTU at the moment), power with control
- Heavy-duty- perfect for brewing, camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, etc. , strong and long lasting
- Safety- heat adjustable regulator included for use with propane tank, hose included for attaching to propane tank, o-ring installed on regulator to ensure that there is no gas leakage (it is possible to tighten by hand, but is advisable to use tools in order to tighten)
- Steel Braided hose - 0-20 psi adjustable regulator with Steel braided hose included to use with propane tank
GasOne Portable Propane 100, 000-BTU High Pressure Single Burner Camp Stove & Steel Braided Regulator with Adjustable Legs Perfect for Brewing, Boiling Sap & Maple Syrup Prep, Model:
- HIGH PRESSURE SINGLE PROPANE BURNER - Gas One’s B-3000H-1, our single-high-pressure burner, is the perfect fit for those looking for heat that packs a punch. Along with its height adjustability (removable legs) and its included regulator heat dial, the B-3000H is a masterful blend of power and control.
- NO MORE BACKPAIN FROM COOKING OR BREWING WITH HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - With two sets of detachable legs, the B-3000H-1 allows for the usage of a taller burner to get rid of pesky back pains when having to crouch over to fire up a high-pressure burner. Remove a set of the detachable legs to create a short sturdy burner!
- EASY HEAT ADJUSTMENT WITH A REGULATOR HEAT DIAL - The B-3000H-1’s Included hose/regulator has a built-in adjustable heat dial to control the flame directly from your regulator!
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - Made with tough welding and a study body frame, the Gas One’s Single High-Pressure Propane Burner is guaranteed to last long with consistent strength. The B-3000H-1’s burner head is made of resilient cast-iron and allows for an output of 100,000 BTU!
- SAFETY 1ST - Includes a Regulator with ensured quality control
Boshen Portable Stove Burner Cast Iron Propane Gas Cooker for Patio Outdoor Camping BBQ
- Made of sturdy and durable cast iron material, generous surface suits all sized pots and skillets
- Compact and portable design: size(Lx Wx H): 9.45" x 9.45" x 4.72", easy to install and use, good for small cooking
- Safety, environmental protection, energy saving. Any problem about installation and use, please feel free to contact us
- Flame adjustable, 4 detachable legs, save space, convenient to carry and transport
- Ideal For Garden, Patio, Camping, Picnic, Travelling and Outdoor General Use
GasOne B-5300 One High-Pressure Outdoor Propane Burner Gas Cooker Welded Frame No Assembly required 0-20 PSI
- High output - exerting up to 65, 000 BTU, gas one’s high pressure Single burner cooks, boils, and grills rather quickly. A great addition for those looking to power there Tailgating, camping, or even the occasional family meet-up
- Heat adjustable – control your high output flame through the regulators control knob to direct the gas flow from your 20lb propane tank
- Convenient- air valve controllable to have a consistent clean blue flame, comes with a high-pressure regulator and hose for your propane tank Connection, Easy to use right out the box
- STEEL BRAIDED - Includes 0-20 adjustable regulator and heat resistant, steel-braided hose, Ensures safe flow of pressure and gas, O-Ring on Regulator for leakage-free use
- Low height strong frame – Gas one’s single burner has an extremely sturdy body and is compact enough to be highly portable. Easy to store and able to handle heavy weight, The B-5300 is the heavy-duty burner for your outdoor cookouts
Stansport Single Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Stove, Black
- Propane stove with a chrome plated Anti-Clog burner
- 10,000-BTU burner output; regulator with On/Off control knob
- 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability
- DuraBase with tip-resistant feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
DBM IMPORTS Portable 12" Glass Top Cooktop Single Burner 10,000 BTU
- Single Burner Stove 12" x 14" Cook Top; Hose length W Regulator:63"
- Stainless Steel Body - No Rust; 10,000 BTU/h
- Tempered Glass Cook Top; No-fuss start-up with Piezo-electric ignition
- Overall measurement:15"L x 14"W x 6"H
- Includes Ipg Regulator and Hose; Weight: 8 LBS
Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- ✓ 15, 000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16. 4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included)
- ✓ PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION - that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- ✓ EASY TO USE - Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- ✓ SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- ✓ WINDBLOCKER - With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
- ✓ CARRYING CASE - Includes Sturdy Carrying Case for easy transport and storage
The Kitchen Gourmet Electric Buffet Range Single Burner: A Product Review
For $10, I'm willing to do a reasonable bit of after-market tinkering.
Given the very low price, I felt the unit functioned quite adequately, and is actually capable of getting very hot in a short period of time. That brings up one of my major gripes about it, however - the heat settings are controlled by a knob with a marker that simply ranges from "Low" to "High", with no indication of the Celsius/Fahrenheit measurements of the current temperature. Even the "low" setting is pretty hot, which I learned the hard way the first time I used mine - I threw some bacon in a pan, set it to Medium and left the room for five minutes, and came back to find the bacon blackened and smoke pouring out of the pan. I used a thermometer with a saucepan of boiling water to mark off relative temperature settings on the knob to at least give me a rough idea of what temperature each setting is at.
There's two other significant problems with this product, and one of them is endemic to the whole range of budget Kitchen Gourmet cookware - the power cord is too damn short. It's barely about two feet long, and won't even come near reaching my ground-level outlets from a counter top. I have to use a short little $5 folding table with it (and with all my other Kitchen Gourmet stuff) to actually get it plugged in. I'd happily pay a couple extra bucks at retail to have these cords extended, they are just ridiculously short.
The final issue is that the actual range top - the metal portion that gets heated - can't seem to be installed perfectly level. It always seems to be a bit on a slant, so when you are heating a thin layer of oil in a pan for sauteing or frying, the oil tends to collect and pool at one side. I remedied this with a little piece of plastic wedged under one of the feet. Normally I'd say that and the temperature marking were too much jerry-rigging for any consumer product, but the thing is $10.
And that's ultimately what it all comes back to - the super-low price. It does what it is supposed to do and does it capably, at a price point that it's really hard to find anything comparable. The range top is easy to get in and out for cleaning and it doesn't produce any weird smells or smoke. The construction also seems reasonably solid, I'm not worried about it shattering to pieces if I accidentally drop it. I'm fairly pleased with it despite the little tics in the operation, for $10 I'm willing to do a reasonable bit of after-market tinkering.
It's probably also worth noting this item is only available in Walgreens stores, they don't have it for sale online through the web site at this time.