Best Single Burner Camp Stove in 2020
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1 year limited warranty
Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green - 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- ✓ 15, 000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16. 4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included)
- ✓ PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION - that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- ✓ EASY TO USE - Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- ✓ SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- ✓ WINDBLOCKER - With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
- ✓ CARRYING CASE - Includes Sturdy Carrying Case for easy transport and storage
Blackstone Single Burner Camp Stove - Portable - Adjustable Legs for Uneven Terrain - Anywhere Stove
- Convenient and portable - sturdy, foldable legs for convenient portability
- Easy setup - sets up in minutes, and all 4 legs adjust for use in uneven terrain
- Versatile - perfect for Dutch ovens, skillets, stock pots
- Adjustable - Adjustable Height from 32" To 22"
- Easy to use - quick and easy ignition with 21, 000 BTU, Round cast iron burner
GasOne 200, 000 BTU Square Heavy- Duty Single Burner Outdoor Stove Propane Gas Cooker with Adjustable 0-20Psi Regulator & Steel Braided Hose Perfect for Home Brewing, Turkey Fry, Maple Syrup Prep
- Portability - portable cast iron one burner camp stove, sturdy and durable design, made of cast iron long lasting and good for projects
- High heat output- 200, 000 BTU; fully adjustable heat-control regulator knob (paint chipping after use is perfectly normal, there is no paint that will withstand 200, 000BTU at the moment), power with control
- Heavy-duty- perfect for brewing, camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, etc. , strong and long lasting
- Safety- heat adjustable regulator included for use with propane tank, hose included for attaching to propane tank, o-ring installed on regulator to ensure that there is no gas leakage (it is possible to tighten by hand, but is advisable to use tools in order to tighten)
- Steel Braided hose - 0-20 psi adjustable regulator with Steel braided hose included to use with propane tank
GasOne Portable Propane 100, 000-BTU High Pressure Single Burner Camp Stove & Steel Braided Regulator with Adjustable Legs Perfect for Brewing, Boiling Sap & Maple Syrup Prep, Model:
- HIGH PRESSURE SINGLE PROPANE BURNER - Gas One’s B-3000H-1, our single-high-pressure burner, is the perfect fit for those looking for heat that packs a punch. Along with its height adjustability (removable legs) and its included regulator heat dial, the B-3000H is a masterful blend of power and control.
- NO MORE BACKPAIN FROM COOKING OR BREWING WITH HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - With two sets of detachable legs, the B-3000H-1 allows for the usage of a taller burner to get rid of pesky back pains when having to crouch over to fire up a high-pressure burner. Remove a set of the detachable legs to create a short sturdy burner!
- EASY HEAT ADJUSTMENT WITH A REGULATOR HEAT DIAL - The B-3000H-1’s Included hose/regulator has a built-in adjustable heat dial to control the flame directly from your regulator!
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - Made with tough welding and a study body frame, the Gas One’s Single High-Pressure Propane Burner is guaranteed to last long with consistent strength. The B-3000H-1’s burner head is made of resilient cast-iron and allows for an output of 100,000 BTU!
- SAFETY 1ST - Includes a Regulator with ensured quality control
Boshen Portable Stove Burner Cast Iron Propane Gas Cooker for Patio Outdoor Camping BBQ
- Made of sturdy and durable cast iron material, generous surface suits all sized pots and skillets
- Compact and portable design: size(Lx Wx H): 9.45" x 9.45" x 4.72", easy to install and use, good for small cooking
- Safety, environmental protection, energy saving. Any problem about installation and use, please feel free to contact us
- Flame adjustable, 4 detachable legs, save space, convenient to carry and transport
- Ideal For Garden, Patio, Camping, Picnic, Travelling and Outdoor General Use
GasOne Camp Stove - Propane & Butane GS-800P Mini Dual Fuel Stainless Portable Propane & Butane Camping Stove Burner with piezo Ignition and Carrying Case (Stove)
- DUEL FUEL- Our Gas One Mini Portable Stove is Compatible with both butane (Fuel not Included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz (Propane converter Regulator Included) **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PORTABLE - Extremely small and easy to carry around, Power with tiny size, Comes with carrying case for convenience of portability
- HIGH OUTPUT - 7,172 BTU Powerful and easy heat with comfort of portability, Lots of power with small and light stove
- AUTOMATIC IGNITION- With Piezo-Electric Starter, No matches or lighters are required, No need to bring lighting material with this stove
- SLEEK AND CLEAN LOOK- White and stainless steel body, Very easy to clean, Has a slick appearance and is fitting of any and every outdoor setting
Stansport Single Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Stove, Black
- Propane stove with a chrome plated Anti-Clog burner
- 10,000-BTU burner output; regulator with On/Off control knob
- 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability
- DuraBase with tip-resistant feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Camplux New Dual Fuel Propane & Butane Portable Outdoor Camping Gas Stove Single Burner with Carry Case
- CSA APPROVED & SAFETY DEVICE - Camplux JK-5310 outdoor camping portable gas stove we produce and sell has passed CSA safety certification, which is very consistent with the safety requirements of North America.Built in pressure sensor protection can cut off the gas flow mechanism once over gas pressure.Piezoelectric ignition, automatic safety switch and gas leakage protection device are available.With these safety protection above, you can purchase and use our stove without hesitation.
- DUAL FUEL DESIGN - The Camplux JK-5310 dual fuel single burner gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.Dual fuel is more practical and can be used in a variety of situations.It's a good partner for your outdoor camping and home emergency.
- 7,200BTU/HR HEAT OUTPUT - This camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Ideal for camping, outdoor cooking,rv travel,bbq,home emergency kit, etc.Your best choice for emergency cooking preparedness toolkit.
- PROPANE CONVERTER REGULATOR INCLUDED - Coming with propane converter regulator, allow connecting to an 1 pound propane tank. No need to buy other accessories yourself.(For your safety, leakage test is required before use.)
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - For your safety, please install and use under the instruction of the manual.The portable gas stove built in a piezo auto ignition feature,no need to use traditional matches or lighters. Lock the gas canister position and turn the control knob to the end with a click voice. Easy to use, and suitable for any outdoor settings.Easy to clean up enamel surface and dripping tray,only needs a little water to clean it.
5 Post-Beatles McCartney Singles and B Sides You May Not Know (But Should)
With such an extensive array of musical content, Paul McCartney is one of the most prolific popular songwriters of our time. With all the hits, it's easy to miss a few treasures. Have you heard these McCartney singles and B sides?
Following the breakup of The Beatles, Paul McCartney released over 20 studio albums and more than 70 singles. With such a large volume of popular content, it's easy for even the most devoted McCartney fan to miss or forget some gems. On your listening journeys, consider revisiting these five honest and expressive Paul McCartney songs, featured as singles and their B sides.
"Beware My Love" (1976, B side to "Let 'Em In," "Wings at the Speed of Sound" album)
McCartney attacks this track with controlled throat-ripping abandon. Backed by Wings' classic sound - a tight, expressive band rounded out by full, consonant harmonies - McCartney demonstrates his ability to treat a recording studio session like an energetic live performance. This song epitomizes the title of the album on which it appears, offering a curious introduction and a speedy escalation. If someone ever tells you that Paul McCartney can't rock, you can point them in the direction of "Beware My Love."
"Mull of Kintyre" (1977, A side, non-album single)
A surprisingly simple and heartfelt song, "Mull of Kintyre" exemplifies McCartney's soft vocal tone and elegant ballad style. Though this tune begins with basic acoustic accompaniment, it includes a famous crescendo complete with bagpipes. This heavily covered piece is ideal for McCartney's range, and his voice sounds positively golden especially after completing the key change.
"I'm Carrying" (1978, B side to "London Town," "London Town" album)
This song depicts the love and tenderness characteristic of the many short and sweet tunes McCartney wrote for his wife Linda (1941-1998). It leaves the listener with a mystery - the meaning and identity of the physical or emotional present in quest. Conversely, there is a sense of completion, as the singer is grateful to have arrived safely home to his partner. Like many McCartney tunes, "I'm Carrying" provides a sense of heartfelt nostalgia.
"No Other Baby" (1999, A side, "Run Devil Run" album)
McCartney explores his bluesy rock and roll roots in "No Other Baby" and the other songs (both original and covers) on the "Run Devil Run" album. This song stands out for its crisp production. While the instrumentation is clear and precise, McCartney's vocals reflect the inherent longing. Overall the song is a bit bare compared to most of McCartney's music, deliberately underscoring the song's meaning.
"Jenny Wren" (2005, A side, "Chaos and Creation in the Backyard" album)
Reminiscent of "Blackbird" and "Calico Skies," this song tells the story of character Jenny Wren from the Dickens novel "Our Mutual Friend." It describes a personality type we all know - ethereal, sorrowful, but full of sometimes-wasted potential.
More from Tara M. Clapper:
Exclusive Interview With James McCartney: Son of Famed Beatle to Perform on 'Late Show With David Letterman'
Top 5 Vintage Songs About Sunshine and Clear Skies
Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, and Fleetwood Mac: How Baby Boomer Musicians Use New Media for Promotion