Best Rated Small Wood Burning Stove in 2020
Durablow GFK-160 (with Power Cord Only) Fireplace Stove Blower Unit for Lennox, Superior, Heat N Glo, Hearth and Home, Quadra Fire, Regency, Royal, Jakel, Nordica, Rotom
- ★★★ IMPORTANT: Please make sure this item fits in your fireplace, see size and models in images. ★ Fits Fireplace Brands (Find MODELS in IMAGES): Heat & Glo, Heat N Glo, Heatilator, Majestic, Superior ;★ The "Fits" BRAND and MODEL # are Reference ONLY! Please CHECK the Size & Ratings of your originals BEFORE buying.
- ★ Competitor Cross Reference Part #: GFK-160, GFK-160A, GFK-160B, Fasco 7002-1241, A133, 3315, Rotom R7-RB168 R7-RB168B, HB-RB168, R7-RB27, HB-RB50, HB-RB166 HB-RB167, Regency Wood Stove 846515, FK26 Dutchwest, Stardance, SNV30, FAB-1600, FK-180 (Osburn, Valley Comfort, Pacific), P168DBB
- ★ Included with Purchase Ball bearing dual blower, 3-prong power cord, Noise reduction padding, Velcro, Rubber mounting feet to reduce noise and vibration, Installation instructions
- ★ Length x Width x Height (Inches): 12.75 x 4.5 x 4.5 ; Insulation: Class H (rated to 392F / 200C) ; Motor RPM: 3000 ; Airflow in C.F.M: 160 ; Volts: 120 ; Frequency (hertz): 60 ; Power Consumption (watts): 60 ; Power Cord Length (inches): 75 ; Rheostat: NO ; Thermostat: NO, Material: Aluminum + Galvanized Steel ; Packaging Materials: Shipping box, Bubble Wrap, Foam ; Certifications: Motor UL Approved.
- ★ Improved structure for lower noise level; Balanced fan blades for NO vibration. Universal type for most real fire flame / gas fireplace.
Liberty Supply Adhesive Backed Wood Stove Door Gasket, Fiberglass Rope Seal. Flat 1/4" x 1" Wide x 10 ft. roll
- Liberty Supply Adhesive-backed Braided Fiberglass gasket
- 10' long roll
- Versatile, Durable
- 1000 Degree F Rating
932Â°F Leather Heat Resistant Welding Gloves Grill BBQ Glove for Tig Welder/Grilling/Barbecue/Oven/Fireplace/Wood Stove - Long Sleeve and Insulated Cotton (Black-gray,16-inch)
- Up to 932°F / 500℃ heat-resistant gloves for men and women - The inside of these gloves feature 100% soft and thick insulated cotton lining fitted with air-isolated aluminum foil that isolate hot air from glove's interior for heat resistance. Much high-performancer than silicon gloves.
- Flexible and durable for welding, BBQ, grill, smoker, oven, baking, gardening - OZERO Long BBQ Gloves are made from 1.2mm thick and soft shoulder split natural cowhide leather which is heat resistant, flame retardant, puncture resistant and cut resistant.
- Full protection for hand and foreram - The 16 inches grill glove with extra long 7.5 inches sleeve protects your hands and forearms from hot coals, open flames, grinding debris, welding sparks, hot kitchen ware, hot cooking steam and sharp objects.
- A environmental gift for your friends - raw materials and processing of OZERO Leather heat resistant gloves are up to European environmental standards, whether working at kitchen, garden, backyard or outside, it's kindly for people and our environment.
- ONE SIZE FIT MOST - Perfect for outdoor barbecue, garden grilling, kitchen cooking or welding. If the long gloves are defective or damaged within 90 days, we will replace it for you or provide a full refund, so you can feel confident purchasing with OZERO. Prime Note:Please contact with us,if the gloves are defective within 90 days or you choose a wrong size and style,we will give you a better satisfied solution than Amazon customer service.
Outfitters Supply Stove Jack Heat Shield for Canvas Tent, use to Extend Stove Pipe Through The Roof or Wall of Your Tent, Fire Proof NASA Material Rated to 700Â°, Made in The USA, 3â€ Round
- FIRE PROOF MATERIALS – Our stove jacks are constructed of fire-proof 17-ounce NASA approved silicone-coated glass material (18" x 18") with a solid silicone ring & are temperature rated up to 700°F (400°C).
- EASY to INSTALL – These stove jacks can be SEWN (not glued) directly into the wall or roof of your tent; glue will NOT work on these. Scroll down listing to view our other stove jack options that have canvas edging.
- FITS MOST STOVE PIPES – We offer sizes that fit all the stovepipes that we have come in to contact with. Choose between an oval or round opening in widths from 3” to 6”.
- GREAT SIZE – Our stove jacks are a large 18” by 18.” The oval opening should be used for stovepipes extending through the roof. Round opening stove jacks are designed for stovepipes extending through the wall of your tent.
- STAY WARM SAFELY – Using a stove in a canvas tent without a stove jack is just asking for trouble. With our stove jacks you can use your stove without having to worry about your tent catching fire or smoke filling the air.
Rutland Products Rutland 99N-6 Grapho-Glas Gasket Replacement Rope Kit, 7/8" by 7'
- Rated up to 1000 Degree Fahrenheit (530 Degree Celsius)
- 7/8"X7' Rope
- For interior use only
- Package dimensions : 19.81 inches (H) x 19.05 inches (L) x 7.62 inches (W)
Rutland Stove Gasket Cement Black 10.3 Oz Cartridge - 78
- Multi-use cement for gaskets and small stove repairs
- Adheres fiberglass stove gaskets to metal
- Can also repair small metal cracks or bond metal to metal
- Rated to 2000°F (1090°C)
Rutland Products Fire Brick, 6 count, Pack of 1
- 9" x 4.5" x 1.25" bricks
- Rated up to 2700°F (1480°C)
- Intermediate Duty (normal home use)
- Box of 6 bricks
Shasta Vent 6" Dia. I.D. Class A, All Fuel, SS "Chimney Cap" for 6" Shasta Vent Chimneys
- Shasta Vent HT Chimney. A Class A, Double Wall Chimney system;
- 304SS inner and outer walls with High Temp ceramic blanket between the walls. Typically used for Venting Residential Wood Stoves, Fireplaces and Furnaces;
- All-Fuel rated including wood, oil, coal, natural gas, and propance appliances;
- Listed by Intertek Laboratories to the HT standard of UL 103;
- Limited LIfetime Warranty; Superior Draft Performance.
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman Propane and Liquid Fuel Camp Stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-Clean Aluminum Steel Construction Resists Scratches and Corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
G & F 1682 Dupont Nomex Heat Resistant gloves for cooking, grilling, fireplace and oven, Barbecue Pit Mitt, BBQ Gloves, Sold by 1 Piece
- Provides grip for all fingers
- Can withstand extreme heat and even an occasional flame
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Ideal for grilling, BBQ, cooking, heat handling
The Easiest Way to Clean the Glass on a Wood Burning Stove
Use the easiest way to clean the glass window on your wood burning stove. Special scrubbers and expensive chemical cleaners are not required. You will be amazed by how quickly and easily the soot comes off.
A wood burning stove can be just as aesthetically pleasing as a built-in fireplace, but not if your view of the logs and flames is blocked by layers of soot. Cleaning the pane with ordinary window cleaner is not an easy task. You can use an entire roll of paper toweling or several rags and not completely get rid of the mess. The easiest way to clean the glass is also the cheapest, and it does not require the use of chemical products or other costly supplies. You can wipe away the baked-on ash in a matter of minutes.
Do not attempt to clean your wood burning stove while it is still hot. Even if it is barely warm, wait until it is room temperature. It must be completely cool and void of smoldering logs to avoid burning yourself and/or breaking the glass.
To easily remove baked on soot and ashes you will need black and white newsprint. It works better than paper toweling or rags of any type. Do not get rid of the ashes, at least not yet. As strange as it sounds, they work better than anything else to remove the buildup of soot. You will also need a container of lukewarm water. Rubber gloves are helpful but not necessary. In any case, do not throw away the dirty newsprint. The used paper can be salvaged and reused in other practical ways.
After the wood burning stove has cooled to room temperature, sweep the ashes into a dustpan and dump them into an ash bucket. Keep the bucket close at hand since the contents will be needed during the cleaning process.
Next, wad up a sheet of newspaper, and dip it into the lukewarm water. Apply ashes to the dampened paper, and use them as cleanser to scrub away the soot on the glass. It will seem to magically come off. Continue the process of crumbling, dampening, applying ashes and rubbing away the soot on the glass. You will be amazed by how quickly it comes off. Rubbing the stains with dampened newsprint and ashes is by far the easiest cleaning method.
If the crumpled newspapers did not fall apart during the cleaning process, take them outside or in an unfinished basement or garage. Open and lay out each sheet to dry. If taking them outdoors, use stones to keep them from blowing away. The article entitled Making Newspaper Logs provides easy step-by-step instructions. They can be transformed into paper kindling. Nothing will go to waste.