Best Portable Wood Burning Stove in 2023
TOMSHOO Camping Stove Camp Wood Stove Portable Foldable Stainless Steel Burning Backpacking Stove for Outdoor Hiking Picnic BBQ-Upgraded Version
- ♨Sturdy & Stable: This camping stove made of durable stainless steel. The windproof serrated cross stand offers a stable platform for your cookware and increases heat contact.
- ♨Unique Design, Efficient Burning: The wood stove has the double wall inside makes cold air to be heated fast when entering the chamber, thus significantly improve burning efficiency.
- ♨Unlimited Fuel: Use the twigs, leaves, branches, wood as fuel to cook a meal on your hike, and the stove includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
- ♨Foldable & Lightweight: Easily collapsible into a compact size (5.4" x 2.8") and packed in the mesh carrying sack for convenient storage. At only 1 pound.
- ♨What You Get:1*TOMSHOO Camping Stove,1*Alcohol Tray, 1*BBQ Grill Net 1*Mesh Storage Sack, 12-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
Lixada Camping Stove Collapsible Wood Burning Stainless Steel Rocket Stove Backpacking Camp Tent Stove for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- Sturdy stainless steel construction for extreme durability.
- Cross stand creates a stable platform for your pot.
- Converts from box easily and quickly into a fully functional stove.
- Easy to boil a cup of water with sticks, wood pellets, or other biofuels.
- Collapsible and packable, very convenient to carry.
VidaLibre Camping Stove â€“ Portable Outdoor Wood Burning Folding Camp Stove for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, RV, Emergency Preparedness - Portable Camping Grill - BBQ Rocket Stove
- ✅ UNIVERSALITY Portable camping stove by VidaLibre includes all you need to prepare a hot meal for 1-10 persons. You can cook, fry, simmer, bake bread, make BBQ and kebabs. In short, VidaLibre Camping Stove can be used to cook anything you would cook in your kitchen. An additional benefit of the portable outdoor camping stove is the ability to use almost any kind of fuel (wood, branches, biomass, charcoal or dry alcohol)
- ✅ COMPACTNESS & MOBILITY Dimensions of the camping stove in the traveling state: 14" x11"x13", weight is 20 pounds. The portable camp stove doesn't take up a lot of space in your car. VidaLibre portable folding camping stove comes with a carrying bag, so it is very easy to transport this camp stove.
- ✅ EASY TO USE - Wood burning camp stove VidaLibre is ready to work in 30 seconds. You need only pull out the camping stove from the carrying bag, remove the cover, remove all the items from inside, install the chimney, and the outdoor camping stove is ready to cook your favorites dishes when you are fishing and hunting, hiking, camping, expeditions, etc.
- ✅ RELIABILITY, STRENGTH AND HIGH EFFICIENCY All the components of the camping wood stove portable are made from high-grade 1 mm thick stainless steel. The backpacking camping outdoor stoves exterior is painted with a special heat-resistant paint. Also, the portable folding camping stove is designed in such a way that even with a small amount of fuel, the camp stove is highly efficient. For example, a large pot of water boils in just 8-10 minutes.
- ✅ ANY WEATHER & ANY CONDITIONS! Neither rain nor strong wind will prevent you from preparing delicious food since the stove body protects the fire from the weather. Thanks to its versatility and low fuel consumption, the VidaLibre Multifunctional Portable outdoor camping stoves can be used in various places. NO PROPANE OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED! Perfect for serving hot food to people in military operations. Camping stove is not intended for use as a source of heat indoors. USE OUTDOORS ONLY!!
TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent; Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety; Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
- The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items
US Stove CCS14 Caribou Backpacker Portable Camp Stove - 14 Inch
- Complete camp stove kit that includes 6 feet of chimney pipe, legs, flue brush, damper tool and racks in a portable carrying case
- 73 Sq. In. cooking surface with included racks for drying small items or for indirect heat
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy duty steel construction for reliability
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, ice fishing, and hunting
YYAN Folding Stove Mini Stainless Steel Portable Wood Burning Grill Outdoor Camping Backpacking Cooking 1-2 People (Silver)
- Stable cooking platform supports reliably the kitchen utensils, and you can enjoy good taste of cooking with the top grill mesh.
- Portable carry bag and foldable construction, make it to be folded like a book and store it in backpack. It can be assembled successfully with some simple steps.
- Perfect ventilation design keeps high efficient burning.
- Add conveniently wood, charcoal, branches, or leaves, through the door of stove.
- Ideal for fishing, picnic, camping, travel, hiking and other outdoor actives.
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
US Stove BSK1000 Barrel Camp Stove Kit, Black
- Converts 30 or 55 gallon drums into a heat radiating wood burning stove
- Ideal for buildings, garages, cabins and more
- Includes door, chimney and barrel stand
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
Warming Up to Wood Stove: How to Pick the Best Wood Burning Stove for Your Home
A crackling wood fire has a cheery effect, no matter how dreary the weather. That uplifting of spirits as well as the possibility of economizing on heating fuel has made wood stoves very popular.
Some of the new stoves include catalytic combustors, similar to catalytic converters in cars. The high-efficiency wood stoves sold today can add both warmth and cheer to a room. They also hold out the promise of safer, cleaner, more efficient wood heat. The stoves burned more efficiently than older models, contributing fewer pollutants to the air, and leaving less creosote in the chimney. They also consumed less wood. And they may represent the only types of wood stoves that will be legally available in many parts of the country, if present trends toward regulating wood-stove emissions continue.
The wood stoves tested are rather expensive, ranging from about $700 to $1.500. Installation is extra and can run considerably more than the stove itself, if much work is needed to make the chimney and hearth safe. Of the stoves tested, the Kent Tile Fire, $835, would be a good choice. Its heat output was high, it burned cleanly, and it was quick to heat up. The Blaze King also scored well, but at $1,135, it's rather expensive. Unlike most large stoves, the big Blaze King produced heat very quickly and emitted it uniformly for more than 24 hours on a single load of wood. If you need no more than a small parlor stove, consider the Victorian-baroque Hearthstone III wood stove, at nearly $900, and the austerely modern Jotul 201, at about $1,000. The Jotul won't hold a fire overnight, but you may not find that a drawback. Be extremely careful of a wood stove's installation. The engineers say that unless you're an accomplished do-it-yourselfer, don't try to do it yourself- Check with the fire department or your local building inspector for the regulations governing wood stoves in your area. Don't cut corners or skimp on materials. If you hire a professional to handle the installation, hire a firm with the best reputation.
Perreira, Don "Guide to Wood Burning Stoves and Fireplaces" 2020