Best Outdoor Wood Stove in 2021
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
BALI OUTDOORS Outdoor Fireplace Wooden Fire Pit, Chimenea, Black
- PVC Rain cover NOT INCLUDED
- With round wire mesh screening design enables all direction visibility fire at chiminea
- Chiminea ideal for use with firewood and artificial logs
- Sliding door and ash tray enables users to add fuel or remove ash with ease
- Chiminea firepit features heavy-duty cast iron construction
Kotula's Outdoor Wood-Burning Stove
DACHEL Outdoor Tent Wood Stove with Pipe (Stainless Steel Cube Stove, 151518/88inch)
- SIZE: Body open size is 15*15*18", stove pipe top high inlcude the body is 88", Inside wood space size 14.5*8*7inch and under it there have a wood ash steel drawer size 14.5*8*1inch
- STEEL: This stove body made of 304 stainless steel and the pipe made of 201 steel
- PIPE SIZE: 4pcs of 3.2" diameter chimney pipe and 4pcs 2.7" diameter chimney pipe together (over 7.5 ft. total height)
- USE: Cube stove burning with wood and use for outdoor campping in tents
- PACKING INCLUDE:Packing with stove body*1, 3.2" diameter chimney pipe*4, 2.7" diameter chimney pipe*4, clip*1 ash protection cap*1, instruction*1, total weight is 22lb
US Stove BSK1000 Barrel Camp Stove Kit, Black
- Converts 30 or 55 gallon drums into a heat radiating wood burning stove
- Ideal for buildings, garages, cabins and more
- Includes door, chimney and barrel stand
YYAN Folding Stove Mini Stainless Steel Portable Wood Burning Grill Outdoor Camping Backpacking Cooking 1-2 People (Silver)
- Stable cooking platform supports reliably the kitchen utensils, and you can enjoy good taste of cooking with the top grill mesh.
- Portable carry bag and foldable construction, make it to be folded like a book and store it in backpack. It can be assembled successfully with some simple steps.
- Perfect ventilation design keeps high efficient burning.
- Add conveniently wood, charcoal, branches, or leaves, through the door of stove.
- Ideal for fishing, picnic, camping, travel, hiking and other outdoor actives.
US Stove 1269E Small EPA Certified Cast Iron Logwood Stove, 54,000 BTUs
- EPA-certified to the latest standards
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 sq. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction, perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops
- Accepts logs 23 inches in length
- Includes solid cooktop surface and a safety handle.Dimensions:Depth: 33in,Width: 18.5in,Height: 25.75in,6in Flue Collar,Weight:120lbs
Volcano Grills 3-Fuel Portable Camping Stove/Fire Pit
- 3-Fuels: Propane, Charcoal, or Wood (connects to standard 20 pound propane tank, or adapter for portable bottles sold separately)
- Portable: Collapses down to 5", fits in carrying case for easy storage and transportation. Sets up in just seconds.
- Versatile: grill, Dutch oven, wok, bake, roast, fry, fire pit
- Use for camping, tailgating, RV's, emergency preparedness, survival, and prepping
- Safe and efficient: 19,500 BTU burner. efficient use of charcoal and wood in the patented cook chamber
VidaLibre Camping Stove â€“ Portable Outdoor Wood Burning Folding Camp Stove for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, RV, Emergency Preparedness - Portable Camping Grill - BBQ Rocket Stove
- ✅ UNIVERSALITY Portable camping stove by VidaLibre includes all you need to prepare a hot meal for 1-10 persons. You can cook, fry, simmer, bake bread, make BBQ and kebabs. In short, VidaLibre Camping Stove can be used to cook anything you would cook in your kitchen. An additional benefit of the portable outdoor camping stove is the ability to use almost any kind of fuel (wood, branches, biomass, charcoal or dry alcohol)
- ✅ COMPACTNESS & MOBILITY Dimensions of the camping stove in the traveling state: 14" x11"x13", weight is 20 pounds. The portable camp stove doesn't take up a lot of space in your car. VidaLibre portable folding camping stove comes with a carrying bag, so it is very easy to transport this camp stove.
- ✅ EASY TO USE - Wood burning camp stove VidaLibre is ready to work in 30 seconds. You need only pull out the camping stove from the carrying bag, remove the cover, remove all the items from inside, install the chimney, and the outdoor camping stove is ready to cook your favorites dishes when you are fishing and hunting, hiking, camping, expeditions, etc.
- ✅ RELIABILITY, STRENGTH AND HIGH EFFICIENCY All the components of the camping wood stove portable are made from high-grade 1 mm thick stainless steel. The backpacking camping outdoor stoves exterior is painted with a special heat-resistant paint. Also, the portable folding camping stove is designed in such a way that even with a small amount of fuel, the camp stove is highly efficient. For example, a large pot of water boils in just 8-10 minutes.
- ✅ ANY WEATHER & ANY CONDITIONS! Neither rain nor strong wind will prevent you from preparing delicious food since the stove body protects the fire from the weather. Thanks to its versatility and low fuel consumption, the VidaLibre Multifunctional Portable outdoor camping stoves can be used in various places. NO PROPANE OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED! Perfect for serving hot food to people in military operations. Camping stove is not intended for use as a source of heat indoors. USE OUTDOORS ONLY!!
Wood Heat Benefits
Wood heat has many benefits that many people can enjoy for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the benefits that I have found from having wood heat.
The first benefit that I have found from using wood heat is that gathering the wood is a great exercise program for you to use. I know that at times people will not realize how good of a work out cutting wood can be, but when you go out into the woods and have to haul the wood back to the vehicle that you are using to transport the wood you realize that you are getting a tremendous workout just by getting your wood heat ready for winter use.
The second benefit of wood heat is that it will normally allow you to enjoy a warmer home during the cold blustery winter days. I know that it is a little bit more labor intensive to maintain a warm home when you are using wood heat and for some people this might not be feasible since it is so easy to walk over and turn on a switch to get your heat on, but for some people they just want to have a warm home without the worry about the constant increase in heating oil or natural gas.
The third benefit of wood heat is that for many people their neighbors that do not use wood heat will give them all the wood that they can ever want. If your neighbors use wood heat you can easily log onto a wide variety of selling websites such as craigslist to find free wood that can be used to heat your home during the winter months. So even if you live in the city where no trees are to be found you can still utilize wood heat by looking on the variety of local websites that are online that allow for posting.
While many people will complain about the cost of heating few will use wood heat to help alleviate the cost of heating their home. I know that for me I use wood heat for the reasons that I have given above, but mainly because I love being able to use a renewable resource to heat my home. Wood heat is a wonderful way to heat your home and is a great way to save money on your winter heating bills.