Best Multi Fuel Stove in 2022
Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, 1-Burner, Green
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
MSR WhisperLite International Multifuel Backpacking Stove
- Multi-Fuel-Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Light and Sturdy: Lightweight stainless steel legs offer excellent durability
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
MSR Dragonfly Portable Camping and Backpacking Stove
- Durable, collapsible multi-fuel stove for camping, backpacking, and global travel provides precision flame control and stability for large cookware
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and dual-valve makes it easy to go from simmering to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Burns a variety of fuels, including white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel
- Stable base handles pots and pans up to 10-inches in diameter; suspended burner cup increases efficiency and reduces heat lost to the ground
- Stove weighs 14 ounces, measures 10.5x7x4 inches open, collapses to 3.5x3.5x6.5 inches; manufacturer’s limited 3-year warranty; made in the USA
CanCooker SMDF1401 Fuel Burner, Black
- PORTABLE COOKTOP Uses propane or butane fuels (not included)
- ELECTRONIC ignition system so you don't need matches or a lighter
- INCLUDES convenient carry/storage case and propane hose and regulator
- IT'S THE PERFECT portable cook top for any outdoors use including camping, hunting, fishing, and tailgating -- and makes a great compliment to your backyard grill.
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
MSR XGK EX Extreme-Condition Camping and Mountaineering Stove
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake
- Compact: New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra stable: New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability.
Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- ✓ 15, 000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16. 4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included)
- ✓ PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION - that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- ✓ EASY TO USE - Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- ✓ SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- ✓ WINDBLOCKER - With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
- ✓ CARRYING CASE - Includes Sturdy Carrying Case for easy transport and storage
LEJUNJIE Lightweight Portable Mini Burner Gasoline Diesel Kerosene BRS-12A Integrated Multi-Fuel Camping Cooking Stove
- Fully adjustable flame control
- Weight: 570 grams. Fuel tank volume 450ml
- 1L water boiling time takes about 3 minutes and 20 seconds
- Power: 2117KW, fuel consumption: 153g / h
- Use aviation kerosene fuel or unleaded gasoline, diesel
Vargo Triad Multi-Fuel Stove
- Solid titanium construction
- Multi-fuel capability
- Folding legs and pot supports
- Fast filling and easy to reclaim unused Fuel
Primus - OmniFuel Stove with ErgoPump & Fuel Bottle
- VERSATILE - The OmniFuel Stove is compatible with almost any fuel including: Isobutane, white gas, petrol, diesel, kerosene, and even aviation fuel.
- ROBUST - The OmniFuel Stove is extremely robust, reliable, and powerful, and was designed to handle demanding situations, extreme altitudes, and temperatures.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighing less than half a pound, the OmniFuel Stove is the perfect addition to your expedition or backpacking gear.
- COMPLETE SET - This package comes with the OmniFuel Stove, the ErgoPump, and a refillable fuel bottle, making it the obvious choice for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor adventures.
- AWARD WINNING - This uncompromising tool is our most award-winning stove ever and comes with a Limited 1-Year Warranty.
How to Choose Best Stoves for Camping
Your trusty stove is your best companion in cooking. Cooking outdoors or during camping can be an entirely different experience in terms of cooking.
Since you are buying a stove that you will bring along during camping, consider the size of the stove. Exactly how much space will it take up when you load it in the car on your trip going to the camp? What other parts does it have that might probably take up space? How heavy is the stove?
Consider also storage space when you are not using it. Where should it be located in house once camping is over? If you have a roofed garage or a patio, those would be ideal places to store your stove to keep away from weather conditions that may result for the stove to rust. You would still want use that stove on your camping of course.
Check out the price of the stove, you may first compare the features and the prices of several types of models before you finalize a purchase. This might save you a lot of money.
When buying camping stoves choose the one with features you can maximize. Try to stay away from the expensive ones that have too many functions yet you do not know where to use them. Besides, you might really need all those features. Units with lesser features are easier to handle, they are also lighter in weight so that it would not be too difficult for you to transport it. Simpler units may also mean that they are less expensive.
When choosing between models, you might want to opt for something that offers more durability. You would want your investment to last a long time also allowing you to use it for years. Make sure that your purchase comes with a warranty. This will ensure you that your money doesn't go to waste if in case something goes wring with unit.
Before going out to camp, make sure that you try using the stove first to familiarize yourself with the features.