Best Log Burning Stoves in 2023
GALAFIRE [ 2 Years ] 122Â°F Start Silent Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan 4 Blade Black Small for Gas/Pellet/Wood/Log Burning Stoves + Thermometer
- ✅ [ Must Have Fireplace Accessories ] - Heat powered wood stove fan N429 makes you feel warm faster + Magnetic Stove Thermometer measures operating temperature to keep your stove safe.
- ✅ [ Compact Design ] - Height only 19 cm / 7.48'' to fit narrow spaces, ideal for all kinds of wood burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc.
- ✅ [ No Running Cost ] - Self-start at temp as low as 50°C / 122°F, no batteries required non-electric fan. Note: If the max temp on your stove top is even below 100°C / 212°F, DO NOT BUY, the fan will can't works efficiently.
- ✅ [ Burn Less Fuels, No Noise ] Quietly increase your stove efficiency, evenly distribute warm air thoughout the room with less fuels burned.
- ✅ [ Lifetime Technical Support ] - The frequently asked questions can be found on the USER GUIDE, if still any questions or complaints during uses, just contact us directly for solutions. GalaFire always stand behind products.
Tomersun 3 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace
- Compact Size--8.7 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches,the material of the stove fan is aluminum.
- No Batteries or Electricity required--The stove fan uses heat from the stove surface to spin,adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature.
- Longer lifetime--There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the stove fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 300℃,the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
- Whisper-quiet--The only moving part is the blade assembly.You don't even know the stove fan is there,but you FEEL the WARMTH!
- Less Consumption ,More Efficiency--The stove fan will help reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly.
VODA 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Increases 80% More Warm air Than 2 Blade Fan- Eco Friendly
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
VonHaus 6-Blade Twin Motor Double Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan with Temperature Gauge - Ultra Quiet Fireplace Wood Burning Eco Fan for Efficient Heat Distribution â€“ Black (6 Blade)
- HEAT POWERED STOVE FAN WITH TWIN MOTORS – economically increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove heater, pellet heater or wood/ log burner to generate warmth.Includes a magnetic temperature gauge to monitor the heat and stove fan performance
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND SELF-POWERED - a thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fans’ motor. No batteries or electricity required
- TWIN BLADES FOR HIGHER AIR CIRCULATION - operates automatically between 140 - 662°F (temperature gauge will help you ensure the max. operating temperature is not exceeded) with fan speed automatically adjusting according to the temperature of the stove. Circulates 250 - 320 CFM
- BLACK ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION – Extremely quiet operation with six large blades and carry handle, compact size, no installation required.
- Overall Size: 12.5 X 3.9 X 7 Inches (Length X Depth X Height) Blade Size: 3.1 X 2.9 inches
Hi-Flame Log Grate Heavy Duty Solid Steel Burning Fireplace Wood Stove Firewood Holder, 13 INCH, 13 x 10 x 4 Inch Matt Black
- Heavy duty steel construction with 1''x5/16" solid bars
- Heat resistant black finish, paint same with stoves
- All-steel stove grate with extra two support legs
- Perfect for wood stoves, fireplaces and fire pits
- For larger stoves/fireplaces, use two grates
VDSA 2018 Upgrade 4-Blade Heat Powered Fan for Wood Burning Stove Log Burner Fireplace - Eco Friendly and Efficient Fan (Black)
- Eco Friendly and Self Powered- Powered by heat, speed automatically controlled by temperature of the stove top.
- Economical- No batteries or electricity required. Circulating warm air throughout the whole room efficiently.
- Whisper- silent operation, started automatically, even made baby sleep well.
- Innovative and Durable Design, made of anodized aluminum, which will not be rusty or corroded.
- Overall Size: 21L*12.5W*23H(cm). No installation required. Get into use once received.
US Stove G26 Small Cast Iron Grate for Logwood
- Designed for use with USSC model 1261
- Elevates the fire for faster start-up and ash removal
- Protects the stove's cast iron base
- Increases airflow for hotter fires
- Can also be used for other fire applications such as fire pits
PYBBO Wood Stove Double Motors Fan, Small Size 8 Blades Fireplace Silent Heat Powered Eco Stove Fan for Gas/Pellet/Wood/Log Burning Stoves with Thermometer
- No batteries or mains electricity required, the thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which is rust-proof, wear-resisting, with good thermal conductivity Silent operation, spread heat around room and increase temperature with low noise, impove warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. More stable and environmental protection
- It's not hot wind! Dual motors with 8 blades heat powered wood stove fan making it the most efficient way to distribute the warm air around the stove, widely used for wood burning stove, gas stove, pellet stove and more. The magnetic stove thermometer measures operating temperature to keep your stove safe
- Overheating Protection, the in-built bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module
- Silent operation, spread heat around room and increase temperature with low noise, impove warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. More stable and environmental protection
- Recommended surface temperature is between 185°F - 660°F (85°C - 350°C), and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C. ( for wood stove fireplace fan). !!!Note: The maximum temperature that the product can withstand is 350-400 degrees. Exceeding this temperature may damage the motor. Please test the temperature of the fireplace before purchase and pay attention to monitoring the temperature change during use!!!
Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH20DT 20,000 BTU 23.5 in. Compact Gas Vent Free Stove
- Dual fuel Technology (LP or NG)
- 20,000 BTU/hour
- Heats up to 700 sq. Ft
- 2 year Warranty
- Finish Types: Black
Midwest Hearth Universal Gas Log Lighter Starter for Wood Burning Fireplaces ((NG) - Natural Gas)
- STRAIGHT OR ANGLED - Can be easily converted for either a straight or 90 degree angled installation.
- AIR/FUEL MIXER - Shutter attached to the air-gas mixing chamber adjusts the flame from golden radiant to hot blue for a hotter fire.
- HEAVY DUTY - Sturdy construction provides years of reliable service.
- THIS DEVICE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR STARTING A WOOD FIRE AND IS NOT TO BE USED AS A DECORATIVE GAS APPLIANCE OR AS A SPACE HEATER
- CLEAN AND EFFICIENT - Can reduce emissions from wood-burning fireplaces by 50%.
Get Cold Hard Cash for Metal Scrap & Recyclable Trash
You can make a profit from salvaging old stoves, washing machines and anything in the house that is made of metal, using the money towards a new appliance or gadget instead.
Sorting Scrap from Crap
It is helpful to know before hand what metals are recyclable and prepare those items for top dollar. Preparing the metal simply means removing screws, rubber linings, and other objects that are not metal or not of the same type of metal as the junk or trash that you are recycling. This can include anything from damaged, used aluminum windows and storm doors to the glass and plastic shelves found in refrigerators. Simply put, you get more money for clean copper, brass, aluminum; tin and steel versus scrap metal that needs to be stripped down so that it is all only one type of metal.
Let's face it, we are a nation of junk collectors and the stuff accumulates worse then a family of bunny rabbits. Your attic, cellar, cupboards, spare room and garage are all probably cash havens if you'll just take the time to look around and sort it out. That old bucket of rusty nuts amp; bolts in the corner of your work shop can be recycled as can old hot water heaters, pipes, faucets, bicycles, aluminum cans, lawnmowers, air conditioners, empty metal canned food containers, metal filing cabinets, bed frames, etc.
Recycle Instead of Repairing Old Appliances
When appliances are in need of costly repairs it isn't always a savings to fix them. In fact old appliances are not very cost effective. Instead you can make a profit from salvaging old stoves, washing machines and anything in the house that is made of metal, using the money towards a new appliance or gadget instead. Web sites such as allow consumers to sell scrap metal and other trash online.
Grilling outdoors has become a popular trend since it was first aired on television as the best way to keep cool in the kitchen, and in the last decade propane-fueled gas grills have been sold at a record pace for outdoor home cooking because of this. Unfortunately this leaves the problem of empty propane tanks that are left in trash bins at alarming numbers. It is best to reuse these tanks, and many recycling plants will not accept unprepared propane tanks without first clearing them of dangerous pressurized gases.
Recycling Propane, Helium, and Scuba Tanks
Propane dealers are usually equipped to handle many types of propane tanks or you can place them in an open field for target practice to ensure that they are completely empty. Old internally rusted scuba tanks are definitely ready for the scrap pile. It's important that they are empty and the valves removed so that it's obvious the cylinders pose no danger.
To dispose of portable helium balloon tanks, empty the tank, remove the valve from the container, and place it with your metal recycling. Check instructions for removing the valve. Call ahead to ensure that the dealers you find are willing to accept your tank; there may be a small fee associated.
Iron, copper, tin, and steel is the most abundant of the recycled metals in the world, mostly because they are used for many types of construction and other building projects. Recycling aluminum is also a money-maker, especially since a new wave of savings minded consumers are now replacing their old aluminum siding with the more inexpensive vinyl siding and cashing in on their old recyclable aluminum.
Dumpster Diving for Scrap Metals
Many old appliances and other metal recyclable furniture and gadgets come directly from other people's trash. I am not saying that you should garbage dig, but if it is out on the curb it is free and clear for you to take. You could also post ads around your city on bulletin boards offering to haul away scrap metal, junk and appliances for free. Word of mouth will eventually leak out and soon enough people will call you to come and get old appliances and other junk.
Scrap Metal Dealers amp; Businesses
Large reputable scrap dealers and recycling plants normally will purchase all forms of prepared and unprepared metal from manufacturers, small scrap dealers, demolition contractors, and people looking to clean out their old metal junk. The scrap is then sorted and prepared for sale to mills, furnaces and foundries. The amount of cash you make boils down to the size of your scrap load and the value of the metal at the time that you sell your scrap metal.
The prices on scrap metal vary widely from state to state and it fluctuates with the booming or crumbling economy. When you have a load of scrap metal ready for recycling, call your local area recycler, scrap or junk dealer and check on what their pricing is for the metals that you have to sell. The prices will normally change on a week to week basis from a few cents to a few dollars depending on the economy. With the rising cost of many scrap metals, this can be a lucrative business to someone looking for this type of hobby.
Ferrous amp; Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals
Scrap metal includes ferrous metals like iron, tin, motors, automobiles, amp; magnetic steel. Non-ferrous metals include aluminum, brass, and copper, die cast, lead, non-magnetic stainless steel, and heater cores. The best way to tell if a metal is ferrous is by sticking a magnet to it.
The United States Working Together
All 50 states contribute in major ways when it comes to recycling appliances, some working more aggressively than others to avoid land-filling these recyclable items by banning them from being put into landfills. The purpose of these bans is to extend the life of the nation's landfills and to encourage private industry and the public sector to implement recycling of these goods.
According to Business-Week, virtually all steel products made by major metal manufacturers come from scrap metal. In fact the great reappraisal of trash has even prompted a Wall Street analyst to cordon off recycling in a separate investment category
Recycling has many positive reasons that all of us shouldn't even begin to think twice about doing it. In 2020 alone, the scrap recycling industry generated $86 billion and supported 85,000 jobs. From steel mills and foundries to welders, burners, molders, sheet metal workers, factory, and dismantlers to name a few.
Facts about Recycling Scrap Metals
Trash and scrap metal collectors not only will make money from their hoard, but they can feel a sense of doing something good for the environment as well. Just one ton of recycled aluminum alone saves an average of $700 in electricity and recycled aluminum burns up 95% less energy.
Throwing away an aluminum soda can wastes as much energy as pouring out a can half-filled with gasoline.
Recycle catalytic converters for the silvery bronze colored platinum honeycomb found deep inside the structure. The catalytic converter can be recycled at a scrap metal yard or mechanic shop to help with recouping some of the cost of a new one.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a 100-watt bulb for 20 hours, a computer for 3 hours, or a TV for 2 hours.
A steel mill using recycled scrap reduces related water pollution, air pollution and mining wastes by about 70%.
Americans throw away enough aluminum every month to rebuild our entire commercial air fleet.
Every day Americans use enough steel and tin cans to make a steel pipe running from Los Angeles to New York and back. If we only recycle one-tenth of the cans we now throw away, we'd save about 3.2 billion of them every year.