Best Indoor Wood Stove in 2022
US Stove 1269E Small EPA Certified Cast Iron Logwood Stove, 54,000 BTUs
- EPA-certified to the latest standards
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 sq. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction, perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops
- Accepts logs 23 inches in length
- Includes solid cooktop surface and a safety handle.Dimensions:Depth: 33in,Width: 18.5in,Height: 25.75in,6in Flue Collar,Weight:120lbs
Guide Gear Outdoor Wood Stove
Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove, Black
- Dual fuel Technology (LP or NG)
- 30, 000 BTU/hour
- Heats up to 1, 000 sq. Ft
- 2 year
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- 5" diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. total height)
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
US Stove BSK1000 Barrel Camp Stove Kit, Black
- Converts 30 or 55 gallon drums into a heat radiating wood burning stove
- Ideal for buildings, garages, cabins and more
- Includes door, chimney and barrel stand
Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH20DT 20,000 BTU 23.5 in. Compact Gas Vent Free Stove
- Dual fuel Technology (LP or NG)
- 20,000 BTU/hour
- Heats up to 700 sq. Ft
- 2 year Warranty
- Finish Types: Black
Drolet Classic Wood Stove with Blower - 75,000 BTU, EPA-Certified, Model# DB03081
- Ash drawer, ceramic glass door, air wash system, blower included.
- Eligible for a $300 biomass stove tax credit ( www.hpba.org/Advocacy/Biomass-Stove-Tax-Credit )
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 2,000
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
US Stove Company US GW1949 Wiseway Non-Electric Pellet Stove, Black
- EPA-certified nonelectric pellet stove utilizes a Natural gravity feed system, for less maintenance
- 40,000 BTUs heats up to 2,000 sq. Ft
- Uses standard 3-inch pellet venting
- 60-Pound Hopper lasts for up to 36 hours
- Silent operation and Modern Style
- Material Type: Steel
Boat Camping Tent Caravan Turkish Tea Kettle 4 Ltr / 150 oz Hot Water Heater Wood Stove & Camping Hiking Hunting BBQ & eco-friendly+Homemade Naturel Soap Gift
- SEMAVER TEA TURKISH HANDMADE CHROME SAMOVAR &TEA KETTLE & HOT WATER HEATER
- Samovar Free Energy Water Heater 4L /150 Oz Semaver Samovar Boat Camping Hiking Hunting Yachting Tea Kettle Urn Tea-urn BBQ
- DIMENSIONS: Hot water reservoir volume: 4 liters (150 oz) Total weight: 2 kg Height: 13 inches (33 cm) -Diameter: 10 inches -Chimney: 5 inches (13 cm ) BBQ
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 piece BBQ 1 piece water reservoir with cover - 1 piece chimney - 1 tap with seals and one nut
- DESCRIPTION: - Traditional Turkish Samovar - Usable with wood/kindling or charcoal - Has metal handles - Has a hot water tap - Samovar is used to boil water and brew tea using the teapot on top - The top compartment can be removed so that the bottom part can be used as a BBQ - Keep heat for a long time - It is very useful in tents, campers, boats etc
US Stove CCS14 Caribou Backpacker Portable Camp Stove - 14 Inch
- Complete camp stove kit that includes 6 feet of chimney pipe, legs, flue brush, damper tool and racks in a portable carrying case
- 73 Sq. In. cooking surface with included racks for drying small items or for indirect heat
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy duty steel construction for reliability
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, ice fishing, and hunting
Eight Things to Burn in Your Wood Burning Stove to Save Money on Heating
A wood burning stove is a great thing to have in your house if you want to save money on heating it in the winter. However, it is often necessary to purchase pre-cut cords of wood unless you live in the forest yourself.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Fallen Branches
Anyone with a yard will have fallen branches from time to time. Instead of breaking these up and throwing them out, stack them for using in your wood burning stove. Large ends can make perfect logs while twigs and small branches are great for kindling.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Dead Trees
Of course, if you have any dead trees on your property, you should cut them down first to use all the wood. Any tree or bush can be used in a wood burning stove, though some, such as pine, may have high sap contents.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Junk Mail
Any homeowner gets junk mail. You can use these envelopes and inserts to start the fire in your wood burning stove. As cheap log replacements, you can bundle junk mail together into bricks. These will burn slower and longer than loose mail.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Catalogs and Magazines
Catalogs can be burned like junk mail. Colorful and glossy catalogs and magazines are not ideal, but will burn and give off heat.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Newspapers
Newspapers are cleaner burning that catalogs and magazines. You can roll them into log shapes to have longer burning stove fuel.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Untreated Furniture
Old broken furniture that is made from untreated wood can be broken down and use for firewood in your wood burning stove. If you are depserate for heat, you can even sand or scrape off finishes completely and burn what is left.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Building Scraps
Building scraps of untreated lumber make great fuel for your wood burning stove. If there is a building site nearby, ask the foreman if you can take the scrap wood. They will often be happy for you to cart it away, since disposing of it costs money.
Wood Burning Stove Fuel - Free Pallets
Many warehouses give away free wooden pallets that are broken of uneeded. These can be broken down and used in your wood burning stove. Wooden pallets can have paint and nails, so care should be taken when chopping them up and burning them.