Best Gas Stove Oven Combo in 2020
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Matchless Ignition - use 1lb propane tank - can be adapted to use 20lb tank
- Stainless steel construction - 7,500 BTU's per burner, Oven 3,000 BTU's
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface - Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Oven thermometer and two oven racks
- Inside Oven dimensions W 16" x H 8.5" x L 10 - weight 35 lbs
Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven - Stainless Steel, Insulated Oven Box, Matchless Ignition - Charcoal Gray (COVEND)
- UP TO 400° F – Oven Power: 3,000 BTU and Two 9,000 BTU Brass Range Burners
- BUILT-IN IGNITER – Matchless Ignition and Adjustable Heat Control Dials
- GAS POWERED – Compatible with 1 lb Disposable Propane Bottles and Bulk Tanks with Hose Adapter
- NONSTICK ENAMEL Cooking Surface
- INSULATED, STAINLESS STEEL Oven Box
Avanti GR2013CSS Gas Range, 20", Black
- Automatic Electronic Ignition
- Four Sealed Type Burners Rapid, Simi Rapid, and Simmer.Carton Dimensions: 40 H x 22 W x 26 D (Inches)
- LP Conversion Kit Included and see-thru glass oven door,oven cavity light
- Broiling Pan Included.ADA Compliant
- Oven Temperature Range:300° - 500° F (149° - 260° C). Power 120V /60HZ
Koblenz PFK-400 Victoria 4-Burner Gas Stove, Bronze, 18" x 24"
- Bronze color
- 4 Burner stove
- Porcelain enamel top cover
- Manual ignition
- BOX DIMENSIONS: Width: 26" Depth: 21" Height: 6" Net weight: 15 lb
- Hose and regulator not included
- 16,000 total BTUs in four high-performance burners
- Fully adjustable flame control for burner efficiency and optimal product life
- Includes a Porcelain cover which shields for maximum protection
- Manually ignited with a standard canister of LP Gas (no power needed)
- Measures 20.08 x 24.6 x 5.12 (LWH)
Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition.Comes with hose for connection to 20 lb bulk propane tank
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU's, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU's with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4' hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12" X 21" X 17", Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Danby 20-in. Gas Range with Sealed Burners, Electric Ignition and 2.3-Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity in White
- Space saving 20-inch wide gas range; Two oven racks with safety stops and four adjustable positions; Broiler drawer with drop down door and front pocket; ADA Compliant; Color White; Height 41.750; Width 20.000; Depth 23.700; Weight 100.00; Operating System; Batteries Included; Batteries Required; Number of Batteries 0; Battery Type Does Not Contain or Use a Battery; Language English; Assembly Required
- Angled, front-mount push and turn safety knobs
- Four sealed burners with electric ignition (12,000 / 9,500 / 5,000 / 9,500 BTU)
- Manual-clean gas oven with 2.3-cu. ft. capacity (250F to 500F temperature range)
- Powerful 13,000 BTU oven for maximum baking power
Camp Chef Explorer Double Burner Stove
- 2 Cast Aluminum Burners
- 60,000 total BTU/hr
- 32" Cooking Height
- Detachable Legs
- 3-Sided Windscreen
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman Propane and Liquid Fuel Camp Stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-Clean Aluminum Steel Construction Resists Scratches and Corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Lodge LPGI3PLT Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10.44" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles, 10.5" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Atwood (56472) DV 30S Stainless Steel Drop-In 3-Burner Cooktop
- DIMENSIONS - Overall 20-1/2" Width x 16-3/4" Deep x 4-1/2" Height.
- POWERFUL - 7,200 BTU burner offers plenty of power for cooking all types of food. The two 5,200 BTU burner are perfect for preparing your side dishes simultaneously.
- PRECISION COOKING - Infinite control knobs allow you to cook with precision.
- EASY CLEANING - One piece surface for cleaner cooking area.
- CONVENIENT - Wind guard covers to protect your cooktop and increase countertop space when cooktop is not in use.
How to Choose a Gas Range
Examining burner options, appliance styles, reliability data and other factors can help you buy a new gas range.
Select a size. While many gas ranges are 30 inches wide, some professional-style designs measure 36 inches wide. Smaller options are 24 inches wide. Determine what size will fit in the space where you plan to place your new appliance.
Choose a style. Slide-in ranges don't have finished sides because they are designed to be installed between cabinets. Freestanding ranges are finished on all sides, so they can fit into cabinet cutouts, be placed at the end of a counter, or stand alone elsewhere in the kitchen.
Pick burner options. The amount of heat a gas flame emits is measures in British thermal units (BTUs). Some cooktops have only one BTU option, while others offer up to five different heating capabilities. "Consumer Reports" advises shoppers to pick a range with at least one 15,000-BTU burner. Some gas ranges have four burners, while others have five. Gas ranges with sealed cooktops prevent crumbs and liquids from falling below the burner, making cleanup easier.
Check baking capabilities. Note the number of oven racks and rack positions included with various models. Some high-end gas ranges offer a double oven or an oven plus a baking drawer. Compare the number of oven cubic feet in the models you're considering and whether they offer convection cooking. You should also note whether an oven has self-cleaning capabilities. A hidden bake element in the oven makes cleanup easier.
Review customer comments. J.D. Power and Associates conducts an annual study in which it asks appliance owners to rate their ranges in seven categories, including features, reliability and ease of use. Check the ratings to see which brands scored highest in the latest survey. Also, visit appliance retailers' websites to see what customers have to say about specific models.
Get independent analysis. Subscribe to the "Consumer Reports" magazine or website to access its reviews of various models. The publication's experts buy the products they test and try to re-create the experience consumers will have when using the product.
Set a budget. Prices for gas ranges started below $350 in January 2020, with some models exceeding $2,300. Those with stainless-steel finishes and special features will cost the most. Consider whether it's worth spending more for these models.