Best Dual Fuel Stove in 2021
Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual-Fuel Camping Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, 1-Burner, Green
- Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design
- Delivers 10,000 BTU and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter
- Dual Fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack
Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- ✓ 15, 000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16. 4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included)
- ✓ PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION - that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- ✓ EASY TO USE - Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- ✓ SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- ✓ WINDBLOCKER - With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
- ✓ CARRYING CASE - Includes Sturdy Carrying Case for easy transport and storage
GasOne Camp Stove - Propane & Butane GS-800P Mini Dual Fuel Stainless Portable Propane & Butane Camping Stove Burner with piezo Ignition and Carrying Case (Stove)
- DUEL FUEL- Our Gas One Mini Portable Stove is Compatible with both butane (Fuel not Included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz (Propane converter Regulator Included) **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PORTABLE - Extremely small and easy to carry around, Power with tiny size, Comes with carrying case for convenience of portability
- HIGH OUTPUT - 7,172 BTU Powerful and easy heat with comfort of portability, Lots of power with small and light stove
- AUTOMATIC IGNITION- With Piezo-Electric Starter, No matches or lighters are required, No need to bring lighting material with this stove
- SLEEK AND CLEAN LOOK- White and stainless steel body, Very easy to clean, Has a slick appearance and is fitting of any and every outdoor setting
GAS ONE GS-3800DF Brass Head Burner with Dual Spiral Flame 11,000 BTU Portable Gas Stove with Heavy Duty Clear Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- Most Powerful Portable Stove On The Market - Boils Water Twice as Fast! Compared To Standard Portable Stoves. Dual Flame (Inner & Outer flame) In a Spiral Shape For A Stronger Output; Heat Output: Up To 11,000 BTU/Hr.
- Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc.
- Thermal Plate - GS-3800DF With "Thermal Plate" Prevents Butane Canister From Getting Cold and Freezing.
- Automatic Starter - Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System; No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable - Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
Camplux New Dual Fuel Propane & Butane Portable Outdoor Camping Gas Stove Single Burner with Carry Case
- CSA APPROVED & SAFETY DEVICE - Camplux JK-5310 outdoor camping portable gas stove we produce and sell has passed CSA safety certification, which is very consistent with the safety requirements of North America.Built in pressure sensor protection can cut off the gas flow mechanism once over gas pressure.Piezoelectric ignition, automatic safety switch and gas leakage protection device are available.With these safety protection above, you can purchase and use our stove without hesitation.
- DUAL FUEL DESIGN - The Camplux JK-5310 dual fuel single burner gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.Dual fuel is more practical and can be used in a variety of situations.It's a good partner for your outdoor camping and home emergency.
- 7,200BTU/HR HEAT OUTPUT - This camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Ideal for camping, outdoor cooking,rv travel,bbq,home emergency kit, etc.Your best choice for emergency cooking preparedness toolkit.
- PROPANE CONVERTER REGULATOR INCLUDED - Coming with propane converter regulator, allow connecting to an 1 pound propane tank. No need to buy other accessories yourself.(For your safety, leakage test is required before use.)
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - For your safety, please install and use under the instruction of the manual.The portable gas stove built in a piezo auto ignition feature,no need to use traditional matches or lighters. Lock the gas canister position and turn the control knob to the end with a click voice. Easy to use, and suitable for any outdoor settings.Easy to clean up enamel surface and dripping tray,only needs a little water to clean it.
GAS ONE GS-2000 Dual Fuel Double Portable Propane or Butane Stove with Camping and Backpacking Gas Twin Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Stainless Steel & White)
- Dual fuel - new dual fuel propane 16 oz or butane 8 oz twin stainless steel body butane stove with stainless steel surface, grate making stability and cleaning An easy task
- Auto Ignition - piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches per burner in order to ignite flame
- Heat output - up to 16, 000 BTU with adjustable dial (each burner provides up to 8, 000 BTU); Heat Resistant Knob
- Safety features - built in cartridge ejection system and the gas flow cut off mechanism. Designed to prevent any gas leaks, The gs-2000 will eject the cartridge and cut off flow when over-pressure is detected operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz
Iwatani Corporation of America Iwatani of America ZA-3HP Portable Butane Stove Burner, one size, Metallic
- Quality - Authorized USA model with a detailed English User Manual. No. 1 Brand in Japan since 1969. Stands behind its work with a 1 year Limited.
- Heat output - constant and high 12000BTU/hr. Output - boils water/cooks food quickly & consistently.
- Advanced technology - heat panel system maintains constant power as fuel is being consumed, providing the maximum and consistent output for the life of entire fuel canister. It also allows the stove to utilize the entire can of butane leaving no residual fuel - assuring greater economy and safety.
- Ease of use - easy ignition with piezo electric & quick Fuel locking with one push locking lever to ensure no leaks. (Fuel sold separately)
- Safety - CSA listed - tested and certified to meet us standards. Highest safety standards using advanced regulator design with pressure sensing device - shuts off the flow of butane which extinguishes the flame if the pressure in the canister rises to unsafe levels. To reset just push down a lever on the regulator -much like a circuit esker in your home.
- Portability - lightweight & reliable for use in camping, emergency kit, tailgating, backpacking. Comes with a carrying case for quick easy storage.
Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove, Black
- Dual fuel Technology (LP or NG)
- 30, 000 BTU/hour
- Heats up to 1, 000 sq. Ft
- 2 year
How to Clean and Service a Tarm Dual Fuel Wood Gasifier / Heating Oil Boiler
This article fill show you how to clean a Tarm Econoheat boiler Heat exchanger and fire box. Most of the information can be applied to other boilers or oil burners.
Most boilers are difficult to clean, but the Tarm was designed to be serviced. It comes with it's own brush for the heat exchanger tubes. The top sheet metal skin needs to be removed. It just lifts up to reveal an access panel. The panel is held on by wing nuts. Remove the nuts and carefully lift up the panel. It will probably be dirty inside and soot could fall off if it's dirty enough. You can now see the top of the heat exchanger. There is a draft diverter that sits over the tubed from the oil burner. It will lift right out and allow you to reach the turbulators in the oil burner tubes. They also lift out.
These pieces can be bagged and carried outside if needed. A wet rag or sponge should do most of the job. A wire brush can be used for any stubborn areas. A poorly adjusted burner a cause a lot of build up in a boiler. You could have hard, baked on carbon or light fluffy soot that brushes right off. A soot vacuum took care of most of top of the heat exchanger. The factory supplied brush cleaned the heat exchanger tubes in two or three passes. The only thing left is the fire box. The oil burner is held in place with two bolts and the access door to the fire box is held on by a bolt at each corner. My waste oil burner ran with clogged nozzle and blacken most of the fire box with soot. An old charcoal grill brush can be used to clean the fire box after you shovel or vacuum out any soot from the tubes. Be careful not to damage the insulation in the fire box by scrubbing to hard. Loose build up should fall off easily and any baked on build up should burn off with a properly tuned burner. Remove and brush out the smoke pipe. Inspect it for signs of rust and make sure the draft damper swings freely. Inspect your chimney and clean it if needed. If you have been burning wood you will need to clean out and inspect the fire box for the wood burner.
If you're lucky, the oil burner and the door gaskets did not rip. If they did, they will need to be replaced for the boiler to operated properly and safely. Replace the clean turbulators and the diverter in the top of the heat exchanger. Set the access panel in place and tighten the wing nuts. I expected to find another gasket on this panel, but Tarm doesn't use one here. Replace the smoke pipe and the top skin of the boiler. Turn on the power and check for proper operation. If your oil burner was making soot have it tuned before running your boiler.
Be sure to view all of the photo attached to this article. You can click on my screen name or visit my blog to see how build a soot vacuum and learn more about heating with waste oil.