Best Compact Camping Stove in 2021
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1 year limited warranty
Camp Stove,Petforu Outdoor Camping Stove Cookware Hiking Backpacking Picnic Cookware Cooking Tool Set Pot Pan + Piezo Ignition Canister Stove Propane Canister
- PERFECT OUTDOOR COOKING UTENSILS: 1 non stick pan pot bowl set + 1 collapsible piezoelectric ignition canister stove (No Gas). Designed perfectly for 1-2 person.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE MATERIAL: The lightweight high-temperature resistant cooking pan pot bowl set is made of FDA approved Non Toxic anodized aluminum, which makes it solid and durable.
- EASY PACKING AND TAKING: If you are tired of those huge, clunky cooking wares, you can try out our Cookware. Both the cooking set /stove have foldable handles for space saving and compactness.
- CONVENIENT AND SAFE: High-energy ceramic piezoelectric ignition system makes the stove very convenient for outside camping or hiking, picnic, BBQ (Barbecue). Cookware compact and collapsible designs of combined with the carrying case or bag for enhanced portability. Excellent equipments for camping, hiking, overnight trips or any other outdoor activities.
- PETFORU IS A REGISTERED BRAND: If there are any quality problems about our products, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service agents for help, thanks for your attention.
AOTU Portable Camping Stoves Backpacking Stove with Piezo Ignition ï¼ŒStable Support Wind-Resistance Camp Stove for Outdoor Camping Hiking Cooking
- 1. the burner base is an integrated high-bright aluminum alloy, light weight, high strength; honeycomb high-temperature aluminum alloy windproof net, polyethylene flame increases oxygen circulation, improve combustion utilization. The furnace body is made of refined aluminum alloy, which is resistant to high temperature, rust and radiation. Repeated outdoor use is not a concern for air and rain, and is durable. Four-dimensional support
- 2.Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently,Rated rate: 3000w.
- 3. Fire board specifications: 9.5 * 9.5CM (suitable for setting a 20CM diameter basin, suitable for 1~3 people),Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417). does NOT fit into propane canisters.
- 4. Packing specification: 4x5x8Cm, light and small, easy to carry, with plastic box, easy to store, available anywhere. Go camping with friends, go hiking, fishing, and after swimming, use the hot food on the stove to make the food more delicious. It is healthy and safe after heating, which can better relieve the feeling of fatigue.
- 5. Broad compatibility: 100% satisfaction guarantee: camping stove has 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are committed to solving any product/service issues and are committed to providing a five-star experience for all buyers. Buy it with confidence!
Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green - 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
DESERT & FOX Ultralight Mini Camping Stove, 2600W Power Titanium Alloy Automatic Foldable Outdoor Cookware Tool for Picnic, Cookout, Camping, Hiking
- Durable Material: It made of 60% titanium alloy, 10% copper, 20% stainless steel, lightweight and are resistant to high temperatures. Triangular support design makes this stove can bear about 11 lbs, easily support camping cookware.
- Backpacking Stove: Net weight just 1.7oz, package include a small sack for easy storage and carry. Compact and foldable mini stove, easy to set on and off. Folding size: 2x1.2in, open size: 2.7x3.1in.
- Flame Control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output after ignition. Rated power 2600W, usually can boil 1L(0.26gal) water in 3 minutes.
- Screw Thread Connector: Can connect threaded type butane tank directly. Please use stove adapter to connect with Nozzle bottle type canister if need.
- Fuel & Gas Consumption: Butane gas, with consumption: 0.3lb/h (Note: Gas tank is not included in this product)
MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove
- Ultralight (2.6 oz) and compact (2x2x3 in) folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, backpacking, hiking, trekking, camping, and global travel
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister (not included); self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries
- Easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles
- Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2.6 oz (4.2 oz with case), measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches; made in USA
HIGHROCK Lightweight Compact Folding Camp Stove Windscreen
- Includes storage case
- Durable Aluminum
- Pack of 9 panels; Each panel:650x135mm/2.1x0.4ft
- Cobeny JOY is the only authorized seller
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Folding Stainless Steel Wood Burning Backpacking Stove for Outdoor Survival Cooking Picnic Hunting
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Lightweight and compact, folds flat in seconds to fit into any pocket.
- STURDY STRUCTURE: Strong stainless steel construction creates a stable platform for your cookware, very durable.
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN: With an opening for convenient adding wood. Air vents for good ventilation and efficient burning.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using twigs, branches, leaves. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries required, less carbon footprint. Includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove with Piezo Ignition (Orange, 1 Pack)
- Durable material: made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compact and collapsible: portable design (with small dimensions: 1. 81"X 2. 36" X 3. 15") is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Fit for pots or pans with diameter up to 7". Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- Broad compatibility: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed Fuel canisters (EN 417)
- Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- Leave no trace: adhere to “leave no trace” principles set forth by the US forest Service, bureau of land management, and national park service. Burns clean, with no debris or smooth left behind. 1 year
Camping Camp Stove Backpacking Stoves Pocket Rocket Backpack Portable Fuel Burner - Lightweight Portable Outdoor Accessories Gear with Piezo Ignition, Survival Kit for Emergency, Hurricane, Earthquake
- CAMPING AND BACKPACKING MUST HAVE - Compact and collapsible portable stove design fits right into your pocket measuring 1.8 x 2.4 x 3.2 inches. Ideal for pots and pans with up to 7 " diameter
- BUILT TO LAST! Highest quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel designed to withstand high temperatures and weight
- VERSATILE COMPATABILITY - works with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed Fuel canisters (EN 417)
- FLAME CONTROL & SAFE - adjustable control valve to make sure you get as much or as little fire as you want without leaving behind harmful pollutants
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- The Camping Accessories Stove Gear Equipment comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. MalloMe is dedicated to address any product/service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers
Finding a Way to Live with the Doubting Disorder, Also Known as OCD
Having to check locks, stoves, etc. because of OCD can be time consuming, but you can learn to live with it with or without medication and therapy. Here's my story.
I didn't even know that what I did had a name until I was an adult. As a teenager, I would keep things that I thought I might need someday. I wanted to be a writer, so I kept things from school or from magazines that had good information that might come in handy someday as a writer. I also collected business cards, stamps, Beatles and MASH memorabilia, and I hated to throw anything away that was given to me. I didn't have a messy room, though if you looked in my closet or under my bed, things might be a little, shall we say, disorganized.
As I got older, and started to stay out later than my parents stayed up, I would check the lock on the door to make sure it was locked after I had come inside. I would have to physically touch the lock, several times, before it "felt right" and I could walk away. In my mind, I knew it was locked, I could see that it was locked, but I had to feel it before I could move on.
After I got married and had children, if I was the last one up at night, I would go through my nightly routine--check the knobs on the stove until they felt right, check the locks on the doors, check on the kids to make sure they were breathing (I'd stand by their bed until I saw their chest rise and fall a couple times), then I could go to bed. If I didn't do these things, my anxiety level would just make my skin crawl, and I'd feel very tense.
Then there was the evening up of things: if I touched something with one hand, I had to touch it with the other. If it was something that could be counted, like cookies, I had to eat an even amount. That can get a little annoying, especially if you are trying to lose weight!
It can also make you think things that aren't true, or think unwanted thoughts. There is a Hootie and the Blowfish song called Wishing, and part of the lyrics are, "It's worse at night, spirits flying all around you, without the light, it can take away your sanity." For me, it's always worse at night, because there is nothing to distract you from your thoughts. Sometimes I'll push my head into the pillow farther to try and make the thoughts go away, and think in my mind, "Just shut up!"
I finally decided that something wasn't right with me, and started looking around on the Internet, and finally had a name to go with what I was feeling. I went to my doctor to confirm it. She referred me to a psychiatrist first, and with him, I was put on Luvox. After 4-6 weeks, it seemed to be helping. I didn't want to check the locks and the other things I was doing. But, it also made me feel like not doing anything. I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to take my kids to school, nothing. I felt happy, but maybe it was more like indifference. The doctor tried different meds, but none helped my symptoms like Luvox did, but I was unmotivated while on Luvox. My husband and I made the decision to stop the meds and try therapy. Therapy didn't help as much as I thought it would. I wasn't given any coping skills or anything to try to lessen my symptoms. I'm not saying that neither medication nor therapy isn't a good way to go, I just didn't find the right help with either.
These days, I still check the door locks, but I haven't checked the stove in a long time. Checking the locks doesn't seem to take as long, and sometimes I can even just look at the lock and tell myself, "It's locked," and move on, so there is some progress. I can even eat an odd number of cookies or crackers now without anxiety! I'm hoping the progress continues to where I don't give the locks on the doors a second thought.