Best Butane Stove in 2020
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1 year limited warranty
Gas ONE GS-1000 7,650 BTU Portable Butane Gas Stove Automatic Ignition with Carrying Case, CSA Listed (Stove)
- High Output - Most Fuel Efficient Butane Portable Stove On The Market - Boils Water quickly with 7,650 BTU Evenly Compared To Compeititors Portable Stoves/ To Be used with 8oz Butane Canister Only (Fuel Sold Separately)
- Safety Features - Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. Equipped with Fuel Cartridge Injection safety feature, If the stove defects 0.7 kilogram force from canister, It will automatically ejects butane canister from the stove
- Automatic Starter - Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System; No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable - Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
- Quiet Operation - This stove provides clean efficient burn along with silent operation *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Gas ONE GS-3000 Portable Gas Stove with Carrying Case, 9,000 BTU, CSA Approved, Black (Stove + 4 Fuel)
- Includes - Butane Stove and 4 Butane Fuel Canister Cartridge
- Portable, Easy to use, reliable for camping or home emergency kit
- Piezo type electric starter with safety shut off system; No matches or lighters required
- Comes with black carrying case in 'Color Box' (Complete with user manual)
- Heat Output: Up to 9,000 BTU/Hr.
Iwatani Corporation of America Iwatani of America ZA-3HP Portable Butane Stove Burner, one size, Metallic
- Quality - Authorized USA model with a detailed English User Manual. No. 1 Brand in Japan since 1969. Stands behind its work with a 1 year Limited.
- Heat output - constant and high 12000BTU/hr. Output - boils water/cooks food quickly & consistently.
- Advanced technology - heat panel system maintains constant power as fuel is being consumed, providing the maximum and consistent output for the life of entire fuel canister. It also allows the stove to utilize the entire can of butane leaving no residual fuel - assuring greater economy and safety.
- Ease of use - easy ignition with piezo electric & quick Fuel locking with one push locking lever to ensure no leaks. (Fuel sold separately)
- Safety - CSA listed - tested and certified to meet us standards. Highest safety standards using advanced regulator design with pressure sensing device - shuts off the flow of butane which extinguishes the flame if the pressure in the canister rises to unsafe levels. To reset just push down a lever on the regulator -much like a circuit esker in your home.
- Portability - lightweight & reliable for use in camping, emergency kit, tailgating, backpacking. Comes with a carrying case for quick easy storage.
GAS ONE NEW 10,000 BTU CSA List Portable Butane Gas Stove with Carrying Case CSA Listed
- CSA certified for safety; fuel sold separately
- Butane stove delivers 10, 000 BTUs per hour
- Measures approximately 13-4/5 by 12-1/2 by 3 inches
- Piezo ignition with safety lock and pressure sensor with auto shut-off
- User-friendly controls; adjustable flame; long, textured grates for stability
Iwatani Corporation of America 35FW butane stove, Medium, Metallic
- Super High Power 15,000 BTU STOVE with solid brass burner
- Magnetic Locking System for easy connection and safety
- Automatic Safety Stop - Advanced regulator design shuts off the flow of butane which extinguishes the flame if the pressure in the canister rises to unsafe levels.
- Built-in Double Windbreaker protects flame from wind and air conditioning
- Comes with Carrying Case
- Made in Japan
Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- ✓ 15, 000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16. 4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included)
- ✓ PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION - that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- ✓ EASY TO USE - Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- ✓ SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- ✓ WINDBLOCKER - With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
- ✓ CARRYING CASE - Includes Sturdy Carrying Case for easy transport and storage
Iwatani Cassette Feu VA-30 Portable Butane Stove 12,000BTU
- Quality - Authorized USA model with a detailed English User Manual. 2019 Brand New model. No. 1 Brand in Japan since 1969 that stands behind its work with a 1 year limited . Made in Japan
- Heat output - constant and high 12000BTU/hr. output - boils water/cooks food quickly & consistently.
- Advanced technology - heat panel system maintains constant power as fuel is being consumed, providing the maximum and consistent output for the life of entire fuel canister.
- Ease OF use - easy ignition with Piezo electric & quick Fuel locking with magnetic locking system to ensure no leaks. (Fuel sold separately)
- Safety - CSA listed - tested and certified to meet us standards as camp stove & Gas foodservice equipment.
- Pressure sensing device - shuts off the flow of butane which extinguishes the flame if the pressure in the canister rises to unsafe levels. To reset just push down A lever on the regulator. Much like a circuit breaker in your home.
- Built in windbreaker - protects flame from wind and air conditioning for maximum performance and safety.
- Portability - lightweight & reliable for use in camping, emergency preparedness kit, tailgating, backpacking. Comes with a carrying case for quick easy storage.
GasOne Camp Stove - Propane & Butane GS-800P Mini Dual Fuel Stainless Portable Propane & Butane Camping Stove Burner with piezo Ignition and Carrying Case (Stove)
- DUEL FUEL- Our Gas One Mini Portable Stove is Compatible with both butane (Fuel not Included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz (Propane converter Regulator Included) **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PORTABLE - Extremely small and easy to carry around, Power with tiny size, Comes with carrying case for convenience of portability
- HIGH OUTPUT - 7,172 BTU Powerful and easy heat with comfort of portability, Lots of power with small and light stove
- AUTOMATIC IGNITION- With Piezo-Electric Starter, No matches or lighters are required, No need to bring lighting material with this stove
- SLEEK AND CLEAN LOOK- White and stainless steel body, Very easy to clean, Has a slick appearance and is fitting of any and every outdoor setting
Iwatani Cassette grill Slim 74mm CB-AS-1
How to Clean a Gas Stove
Cleaning tips for getting your gas stove looking like new.
The burner bases usually take the brunt of all the spills and splatters on your stove, so they can get pretty dirty. Before attempting to clean the burner bases, remove the burner grates and the burner caps and heads from your stove. To clean the burner bases, use hot soapy water and a plastic scouring pad to remove stuck-on spills. You can use an all-purpose cleaner or just a damp towel to wipe the bases down after removing the spills and stains. Allow the bases to dry fully before replacing the burner grates and burner caps and heads.
Burner caps and heads:
Wash the burner caps and heads in hot, soapy water in your kitchen sink. For stuck-on food and spills, use a plastic scouring pad, or if you have really stubborn caked-on mess, soak the burner heads in dishwasher detergent and hot water for 20-30 minutes and then scour. Dry the burner caps and heads with a clean dish towel and return them to the dry burner bases.
Remove cooled burner grates from your stove and either wash them in the dishwasher or in the sink with hot, soapy water. If you choose to hand wash the burner grates in the sink, use a sponge to get in all the corners and crevices. If your burner grates have burned-on food residue, you can soak them in the same dishwasher detergent and hot water solution as the burner heads for 20-30 minutes. After they soak, wipe them down with a sponge and all the residue should come right off. Rinse them clean and dry them with a clean dish towel. Return the burner grates to their correct position on the stove once you have cleaned the entire unit.
These cleaning instructions should work well for most gas stoves, but check your owner's manual for specific instructions for your model. Do not use steel wool or harsh chemical cleaners to clean your gas stove, as these can scratch and chip the surface of the stove.