Best Bushcraft Stove in 2020
Bushcraft Essentials Outdoor Stove Bushbox LF
- Very small, nevertheless foldable and as efficient as the Bushbox XL.
- Measurements: 14 x 10 x 1.2 cm / 5.5 x 3.9 x 0.5 in (folded), 14 x 10 x 10 / 5.5 x 3.9 x 3.9 in (unfolded); Weight: 470g / 16.58oz; Wall thickness: 1 mm
- Multi-fuel, can be used with wood, organic matter, Trangia & Esbit.
- Fits into Heavy Duty Outdoor Bag Bushbox (ASIN B00NEMVQC2)
- Made in Germany from 100% stainless steel.
Lixada Camping Stove,Portable Folding Wood Stove Lightweight Titanium Alcohol Stove for Outdoor Cooking Backpacking Stove
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Lightweight and compact, folds flat in seconds to fit into any pocket.
- STURDY STRUCTURE: Strong stainless steel construction creates a stable platform for your cookware, very durable.
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN: With an opening for convenient adding wood. Air vents for good ventilation and efficient burning.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using twigs, branches, leaves. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries required, less carbon footprint. Includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
Firebox Bushcraft Camp Stove Kit - Wood Burning/Multi Fuel - Collapsible/Folding - Portable Campfire - Model Gen 2 5 inch / G2-5" Stainless Steel Camping Stove
- MOST VERSATILE with more available accessories, a detachable Ash Pan and 4 Firesticks (which work as food skewers) means more possible setups / positions (Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Demonstration"). Plus the Firebox can be fueled several different ways (side, top or pre-fuel) including the revolutionary Swedish Torch Method (over an hour cook time with no fire management! Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Swedish Torch Breakfast")
- HIGHEST BTU OUTPUT Hinged damper for additional exhaust capacity allows more combustion air to support pre-fueling (other stoves with less exhaust capacity are forced to exhaust out the feed hole causing flame to pan bypass). Firebox always maintains flame to pan contact. Boil 2 cups of water as fast as 2:40 (Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Boil Test") The Cross Feed Fuel Delivery with upwards angle for flame velocity and crossed sticks for turbulence is the perfect recipe for efficiency.
- MOST DURABLE thicker stainless steel and an engineered expansion management system make the Firebox the strongest stove on the market with the least amount of warp (Search YouTube "Firebox Stove Engineered Warp Control") barrel type hinges are stronger and don't flex or slide like other hinge designs (Search YouTube "Firebox Camping Stove Strength Test!")
- EASY TO USE Firebox Firesticks are not cumbersome like other "trivets" and when stored serve to hold the Firebox closed in its folded position. Having two smaller feed ports (rather than one large hole) prevents debris from falling out even with a full burn chamber. Our four panel hinged folding design is more rigid and solid (not at all floppy like six panel accordion designs)
- 100% stainless steel construction is easily maintained with a light coat of oil between uses. Used world wide since 2011.
Lixada Camping Stove Portable Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking
- BUILT TOUGH: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- SMART DESIGN: With open mouth for convenient adding wood. Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- PORTABLE: Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying. NOTE: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
UCO Flatpack Mini Portable Stainless Steel Grill and Fire Pit
- Stainless steel grill folds to 1.5 inches thick and fits in a backpack; can be used as a fire pit; comes in regular or mini sizes (sold separately)
- Regular size features 13 x 10-inch grilling area for up to 6 servings; mini features 9 x 6.75-inch grilling area for up to 3 servings
- Stable base for safe grilling; quick 30-second setup; sides of grill serve as a wind-break
- Safely contains fire and keeps fire off the ground; constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 8 x 1.5 inches; weight 2 pounds; 9 x 6.75-inch grilling area; 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Bushcraft Essentials Outdoor Stove Bushbox XL
- EXTRAORDINARILY EFFICIENT PORTABLE MULTI-FUEL STOVE ideal for large groups. Convenient cooking, heating and barbecue that’s perfect for longer outdoor trips, hikes, camping, trekking, canoeing, bushcraft, biking, expeditions etc.
- VERSATILE and SIMPLE TO USE: With only a few small twigs you can boil half a liter of water in under 3 minutes, grill meat, or cook your meals. Use as a windshield or pot support for other burners. The compact bushbox design is an easy item to add to a backpacker’s cache or survivalist’s bug out bag. Comes with 2 trivets that fit any pot design. ECO-FRIENDLY: Reduce carbon footprint and fuel costs by using renewable resources and organic matter.
- MULTIFUEL CAPABILITY: These support an alcohol burner, gel cans, standard Trangia burners and Esbit and hexamine tablets.
- BUILT TO LAST with LOW MAINTENANCE: 100% Stainless Steel; designed and manufactured with in Germany.
- GREAT SIZE FOR LARGE GROUPS: Weight: 800g (28 oz): Package dimensions: 12cm x 5cm x 19cm (4.7” x 1.9” x 7.5”). Made from 100% Stainless Steel. ONLY 1cm (0.39in) THICK when folded. Cotton storage bag included for easy packing and storage.
Bushbox LF Titanium
- The super light Titanium version of our Bushbox LF! Only 300g (350g with pouch).
- Measurements: 14 x 10 x 1.2 cm (folded), 14 x 10 x 10 (unfolded). Pack size (folded, in the pouch): 21x17x1 cm
- The Bushbox LF Titanium comes with our heavy-duty outdoor bag and a versatile pair of trivets.
Expedition Research LLC Combo 2-Pack - The Original Bushcraft Grill - Welded Stainless Steel High Strength Mesh (Campfire Rated)
- In 2018 we have increased the steel thickness and improved the welding.
- Extraordinary stainless steel thickness and customized 3D mesh pattern results in the strongest open fire rated mesh grill available worldwide. No other grill has the same weight capacity.
- This grill is specifically designed by experts for bushcraft and expedition camping. Engineered to fit into most backpacks.
- 2 PACK - About 9.5” X 5” and 5" X 5" in overall size and .5” mesh size. Shipping in a 6mil Mylar retail zip-lock bag with a black nylon carry bag as shown.
- Full stainless steel edge-to-edge welding across the entire mesh grill. Handmade in WA, USA.
Bushcraft Essentials Outdoor Pocket Micro Stove EDCBox
- The world's smallest hobo stove - fits in a wallet!
- Super small - pack size 4,7 x 6,5 cm, only 75 grams, still a fully functional hobo stove.
- multi-fuel, can be used with wood, organic matter, alcohol burner, tea candle & Esbit.
- Made in Germany from 100% stainless steel.
- Perfect gift! For videos enter "EDCBox" on YouTube.
Emberlit Stainless Steel stove,Compact Design Perfect for Survival, Camping, Hunting & Emergency Preparation
- Packs flat for storage
- WT. 11.45 oz
- Boils water in 10 min
- Made in USA
- Lifetime warranty
Top 10 Valentine's Day Survival Tips for Guys
You found the love of your life, and then you are faced with the most fearful moment; February 13th, a near empty wallet and no plans for your honey for Valentine's Day. Never fear, we are here to help.
1. Listen. It's true, just listen to you sweetheart. Woman love to drops hints, and sometimes the hints are in an off-hand comment that may start with, "You know what be fun..." or "Wow, fun..." Fun sometimes is a highlight word for, "Hey man of my dreams, check this out. I like this". Sure, you're lady may use other highlight words, but you get the idea. Remember to listen to what she thinks would be cool. Super tip: Write it down, type it on a note on a Smartphone, but remember it.
2. Narrow down your choices. Talk to their Mom, sister or friend to make sure you are heading in the right direction. Never say exactly what you are doing, but give the person some of you thoughts, and normally one choice will rise to the surface. When you are asked, "What/When/How are you going to give it to her?" To that respond, "You'll have to wait and see," they helped you decide, but keep exactly how you will pull it off as a mystery. Women love mystery, so play that up.
3. Dedicate a song to her. Think of you guy's favorite song, and call into a local radio station, and try to plan for it to be played when she is commuting home from work. Another idea is to call in to the Delilah (() The classic Love Song dedication show that has ran for years. Note: You can even email, and some of the emails get posted on the website) radio show and have your story/dedication and song ready to record.
4. Make something for her. Ok, let me try that again. Make something nice for her. Women love something made by you. Write a poem or take a copy of a cherished photo, and frame it.
5. Candles. Women love candles. Plus you can use it set the mood for your Valentine's celebration.
6. Change the date of the Valentine's celebration. This may not work for some couple's, but try to explain that you are trying to have more money to do more things, you need to move Valentine's Day to (whatever weekend within a 2 week window of 2/14). If she doesn't throw something at you, you have succeeded as I did. A quick story;
I looked into checking into The Grand Californian hotel at Disney's Calfornia Adventure a few years back, and it was $500 a night, but the price dropped a few hundred dollars if we checked in 2 weeks before 2/14. Now, I had to add a spa afternoon to completely sell the deal (I probably didn't have to do that, cuz my wife is awesome.), but it worked.
7. If the date change idea worked, buy flowers anytime but Valentine's Day will be a reasonable undertaking. If you have to deliver flowers on Valentine's Day, buy the least expensive roses as you can, then watch some tutorials on flower arranging, and put some of yourself into it. Once the arranegment is done, if you can, deliver the flowers yourself. If not, start selling your sports memorabilia on Ebay now.
8. I mentioned it earlier, but its a good idea - a spa afternoon. You can find lesser expensive spa locations that can be a relaxing afternoon for you both. If it is cost prohibitive, set up a "special" spa day at your place. You can read up on massages, buy some oils and recreate the experience at home. You should probably set a clock, so you don't rush the massage.
9. Create an anagram of words of what your sweetheart means to you. This can be the highlight of the whole Valentine's experience. Women love to hear how you feel about them, and this is the perfect example of it.
10. This may be off the wall, but I wanted to include it: Sponsor a child through an organization of your choice. Even during the most troubled economic times, America is still the richest nation in the world, so share a little bit with a child who doesn't have what they need. Many people are leery of these types of organizations and questions where the money goes. If you don't feel comfortable using an organization, find a child in your circle of friends/family/co-workers and give them a gift. Whenever we give love away, it always comes back to us much more than we gave.
I hope you have the best Valentine's Day ever. Love is the greatest thing, but its like a flower and needs constant attention. So, I hope the Valentine's Day feeling last throughout the year.